AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business Insurance Online!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaferLivingston
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Business Insurance Online! Reply with quote

What do you know about business insurance? What you should know about business insurance are two things that are important when you are out to get business insurance for yourself. There are many factors that you will need to take into consideration. But the most important of them are:

Price: You need to know you are getting the best quote available. The only ways to ensure that is by getting quotes from at least five different insurance companies and compare them. When you do that, check all the pros and cons so you get the complete picture. hen you do that, check all the pros and cons so you get the complete picture. Some insurance agencies charge a very small fee upfront but has a lot of other fees such as processing fees, inspection fees, documentation fees, etc which will take the price through the roof.

Another smart way is to get a quote from insurance brokers online. They can surely help you decide which insurance company is best for your insurance needs.
AmericanGuestHouse
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: b&b insurance Reply with quote

any advice on lodging insurance -- specially when the property is historical -- most companies don't want to cover this type of property
http://www.americanguesthouse.com
jfslenes
Executive
Executive

193 ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: B&B Insurance Reply with quote

Although no expert on B&Bs, there are a number of B&B groups some of whom offer insurance coverage. I don't qualify since we are a more traditional lodging property. You should do some online searches for B&B membership organizations. Perhaps also check with your area lodging association.
AmericanGuestHouse
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: b&b insurance Reply with quote

I spoke with 3 different agents and they all told me to look elsewhere the only one that would give us coverage was way to expensive
http://www.americanguesthouse.com
jfslenes
Executive
Executive

193 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Have you googled "historical bed and breakfast insuranc Reply with quote

Here's a possible source:
www.bedandbreakfastins.com

Better yet, google: "bed and breakfast insurance". More results.
Kenny P
Secretary
Secretary

10 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is important to keep your commercial insurance legal as most insurance coverage is required by law. An example of the type of commercial insurance policy you should make is the Employers Liability Insurance that provides coverage for claims made by employees for accidents and sickness suffered as a consequence of working in your business.

Having a third party motor insurance policy too proves to be beneficial to you as this is a commercial insurance that provides coverage for motor vehicles used by the company. Looking at these two types of commercial insurance, you realize the importance that has to be placed in choosing the right cover and protection for your company through the insurance policy.
ankitadas
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI
Can any one suggest me about the any travel insurance and about the quotes?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum