AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who inspires YOU?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabsaddie
Secretary
Secretary

6 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately, Steve Jobs has inspired me Smile
callbox
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Diana, Oprah and somehow Carol Bartz (yeah the controversial former Yahoo! CEO) inspires me. While we most of us agree on how inspiring the first two ladies are, I thought I'd give a bit of emphasis as to why Carol is inspiring. She works in a tech world, in a company that has long been mismanaged even before she stepped in and eventually got most of the blame when the plane continuously was crashing..so I admired just how she took the challenge, how she faced the ever judging world of tech mostly occupied by men.
DeniseTaylor
Secretary
Secretary

14 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! J.K. Rowling, for sure.

I'm a wannabe writer and in my dreams, imagine myself being just like her! She's got one amaaazing story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum