AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Ideas?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fresholi
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Any Ideas? Reply with quote

Hi,

I have recently set up a beauty-well being forum (aimed mainly at women). However, it seems at the moment I am feeling like a personal advisor, which I don't mind & I am there to offer professional advice.

The problem is, the forum is so new that it only has five members, the most active being this sixteen year old guy from Minnesota who seems to be very confused about various issues (please check out the threads if you get a chance). I am trying to remain professional because I want the forum to have a reputation for quality (eventually when I get members), but it is getting a little bit difficult without the opinions of others to either agree, disagree etc...

I am trying to attract other professionals to kick the forum off but I also want to attract people from the general public. I can't help feeling that having so few members puts people off becoming members. I have got to increase awareness as to the existence of the forum and then encourage visitors to become members while members numbers are so low. Any Ideas?
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

This is a common problem with any new problem. No posts means nobody bothers register, nobody registering means no posts... a vicious cycle. One possible way of breaking out of this is the Aardvark Post Exchange.

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum