AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

List Of Marketing Techniques
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaggiegill
Executive
Executive

336 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: List Of Marketing Techniques Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you are doing everyday for your business in terms of communication and getting traffic. Any unique opinions would be appreciated. Smile

Write That Report: Discover The Secrets To Instant Cash
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Raisecapital01
Executive PA
Executive PA

84 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think talking to people helps website traffic, a blog, and safelist has really worked.
Bedzzz Inn, Inc raised $92,867 with this system!
ProsperousMoms
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Traffic Swarm every single day, post on forums, place classifieds on AdlandPro, then focus on my activity for that day of the week such as article writing, ezine ads, one way linking, etc.

I also try to spend a little time every day learning something new or developing a current skill.

With the Traffic Swarm, I only do that while I'm listening to a conf. call, personal development cd, or sometime while watching tv.

I just wrote about the Traffic Swarm in my blog a couple days ago...that's in my sig link.

100% Generic Sponsoring System Helps You Build Your Team Step-by-Step
FREE To Join, Newbies Welcome :0)
http://isamommy.payitforward4profits.com

Memoirs Of An Internet Marketing Mom
http://prosperousmoms.blogspot.com
mike111
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Marketing Tool Reply with quote

Hi,
It's funny because there are so many ways to market on the net. Most of these ways are comparable to throwing your money out the window. In searching for new ways to raise awareness and sales of my businesses , I stumbled across a unique marketing tool which encompasses many of the aspects on internet advertising with step by step instruction. Two things I really like were that the tool was highly automated and that it generated residual income which paid for advertising and more. The info on this marketing tool is free and I highly recommend that you investigate it. Let me know what you think. It works for me.
richardbarker
Executive
Executive

276 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo I don't know about that Traffic Swarm....

Sounded good, so I had a look at the site. Nearly signed up, but decided to have anose about looking for reveiws first, then I found this

http://www.onlyreviews.com/trafficswarm.html

All I can say is I'm not going to bother now.
jaggiegill
Executive
Executive

336 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: My Opinion Reply with quote

Hi, I don't want to disagree with this site and vice-versa. Everyone has different opinions about Traffic Swarm. It will work different depending on your ads and credit level. I am having success with Traffic Swarm. Anyone have a success story with Traffic Swarm or A Negative Rating. I want to hear more on this traffic exchange Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mike111
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: traffic swarm Reply with quote

Hi ,
I guess this response is primarily to Richard. I realize that you don't like traffic swarm but I have a tracker on all the hits and and signups which occur on my website and where they come from. Through that tracking device , I can see exactly how effective Traffic Swarm is . I am definitely getting results from them . By the way , you don't have to pay anything with them if you don't want to.How can free be bad! Plus that is only a small part of how this marketing tool works.Thanks for your input
milifestyle
Executive PA
Executive PA

86 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richardbarker wrote:
Oooo I don't know about that Traffic Swarm....

Sounded good, so I had a look at the site. Nearly signed up, but decided to have anose about looking for reveiws first, then I found this

http://www.onlyreviews.com/trafficswarm.html

All I can say is I'm not going to bother now.

Does anyone know anything about doublepayment.com ? I haven't personally heard of it but it sounds like one of those Money doubler scams that were going around a couple of years ago. Any way... I say that ONLY because that article about Traffic Swarm was written by a guy promoting that. If thats anything to go by, the article probably isn't worth much.

On the other hand, I don't personally use Traffic swarm either, mainly because I used to run a couple of Traffic Exchanges. At any one time there is only about 1% of ALL members surfing, visiting other members sites. So when a program proclaims to have 50,000 members, they don't tell you that potentially less than 1% are actually viewing your site.
Eric J. Smith
jaggiegill
Executive
Executive

336 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Doublepayment.com Reply with quote

Quote:
Does anyone know anything about doublepayment.com ? I haven't personally heard of it but it sounds like one of those Money doubler scams that were going around a couple of years ago. Any way... I say that ONLY because that article about Traffic Swarm was written by a guy promoting that. If thats anything to go by, the article probably isn't worth much.

Doublepayment.com is just another person trying to sell you his "secret" to success for $19.95. Oh man am I getting tired of these people. I think that most members of this forum are too. Why doesn't the whole world make an e-book and sell it for information we can find for free in this forum or any other forum on the net. Smile

milifestyle
Executive PA
Executive PA

86 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that
Eric J. Smith
ManagementWarrior
PA
PA

29 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: List Of Marketing Techniques Reply with quote

jaggiegill wrote:
Hi everyone, I would like to know what you are doing everyday for your business in terms of communication and getting traffic. Any unique opinions would be appreciated. Smile

1. Post intelligent replies in many different forums (such as this forum; there are more--just search for them).

2. Write articles and submit them to article directory sites (there are hundreds of them) and yahoo groups related to your site's content.

3. Submit your URL to URL directory sites (there are hundreds of them)

4. Actively search for sites of similar content as yours and propose a link exchange. Linkmetro.com is a nice place to look. There are more.

At the bottom of it all, success only comes if you are persistent enough to do these (and more) on a daily basis for months on end...

Good luck....

ManagementWarrior

www.BestManagementArticles.com -- business articles, tips, strategies and solutions for your success...
Smooth
Executive
Executive

204 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest spending some time on understanding how the social networks tick and on how to harness them.
richardbarker
Executive
Executive

276 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read an article on web 2.0 (next gen internet?) It was interesting to read that google are going to make changes to their search parameters and will be looking mainly at sites such as Digg, delicious, myspace, YouTube and squidoo for their results.

This is part of the article from site-pro news.

"Just what exactly is Web 2.0? What does it mean? Is there a precise definition that all webmasters can get their heads around and understand? Not really, many believe Web 2.0 is just another one of those contrived buzzwords, signifying mostly marketing hype!

However, perhaps the simple definition can be found in the word "you"! Time magazine probably summed it up best by making reference to the "you" in user generated content. Web 2.0 is basically all the platforms that give us this brave new user-powered interactive Internet, generally referred to as 'social media'.

Web 2.0 can be seen or manifested in such sites as YouTube, MySpace, Del.icio.us, Digg, Squidoo... Web 2.0 uses scripting languages such as Python, Perl PHP, RSS... to construct interactive platforms that websites can use to create all this user-generated content.

Many refer to these evolving formats and scripting platforms under the name AJAX and no this does not refer to the popular cleaning agent under your kitchen sink! This AJAX (Asynchronous JavaScrípt and XML) comes from Google and takes web based interactive programs such as Google Maps, something that's usually associated with desktop applications, but is now being applied on the web. If you have used Google Earth, you will realize how powerful and revolutionary these new applications can be, not to mention, they are a whole lot of fun."

http://www.sitepronews.com/

Guess it means if you want to get found then you need to get yourself / your business listed in these social network sites.

Rich
Smooth
Executive
Executive

204 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lot of great stuff about if you look. Simply use an SE or browse through forums where people discuss stuff like making the most of del.icio.us.
CMick
Secretary
Secretary

19 ants

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, there's a lot of good stuff in this post!

I have to say that I agree with Carrie; using a campaign composed of several methods is probably most effective. Personally I use:

Traffic Exchanges (TrafficSwarm, it's working for me Very Happy )
E-zine solo ad blasts
Articles
Pay Per Click advertising
Directory Submissions
Forum postings

The key thing is that I don't try too hard to convert the traffic that comes from these sources directly into sales. I like to funnel this traffic to lead capture pages which give just a little more information about my product, opportunity or service and then give the person an opportunity to request more information. At that point I use autoresponders to make sure I keep my offer in front of them as well as contact them personally.

While this cuts down on the sheer number of prospects I get from my advertising efforts I find that the leads that make it through are generally more responsive.
PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!!
http://envoy.payitforward4profits.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum