AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dreamweaver
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fazza47
Executive PA
Executive PA

80 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Dreamweaver Reply with quote

Hello out there. I am just finding my way around web design and after working my way through manually typing the code I now would like to progress to using Dreamweaver. Can anybody point me in the right direction for any free online tutorials that would show me the basics?

www.mfairportparking.com
http://www.mfairportparking.com/airport_information.asp?airport=Manchester-Airport-Parking&id=1
www.manchester-airport-info-gude.co.uk
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/dreamweaver/
gamer1
Executive PA
Executive PA

0 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add that Microsoft has a new re-designed software that makes web pages. I think it's called Web Design Expressions.
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you haven't bought Dreamweaver and if you're not Bill-Gates-rich, I recommend that you wait for the purchase ...

I already mentioned in this, but if I have to pick one software application developed for web design, I'd pick Dreamweaver, but I still think that the best option is [Best Text Editor] + web server set up locally.
CubanJoe
Executive PA
Executive PA

93 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Dreamweaver Reply with quote

I would recommend two things for learninf Dreamweaver. Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 in 24 Hours . In addition to gettign one book and goign through it, try and strat designign a site you really want as you will learn Dreamweaver at twice the speed if you have genuine interest in the practice site that you start playing around with.
Good luck!
PaulJones
PA
PA

31 ants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Dreamweaver Reply with quote

Dreamweaver is the best package I have come across for web design and which is suitable for people of all levels and which offers the possiiblity to do just about everything you are likely need to.
I'd recommend it.
leoludwig
PA
PA

31 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am with foundThroughAdminSig on this one.

Nowadays I only use dreamweaver as an expensive text editor. I code all my sites using xhtml strict, css 2 and php - and when you hand code sites, it takes a lot less time than trying to use DW built-in menus.

If you already know hand code html I would carry on learning that - if you ever want to apply for a web design job you'd be a 100 times more interesting to potential employer if you tell them 'I hand code my sites' and not 'I know how to use DW'
CubanJoe
Executive PA
Executive PA

93 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Dreamweaver Reply with quote

If you go to the help section on the top meny in Dreamweaver it has lots of tutorials.
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have money to spend, you can get a video lecture series on this.
pxtechnology
Secretary
Secretary

6 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: REply Reply with quote

Dreamweaver is the best software for designing and programing for html and php..

very much user frndly..i like so much...you can easily design site and give syntax for design and prog. for php..
Cityfan
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lot of tutorials on youtube which are free of course, and if you don't understand one, just try another on the same topic. Mind you, if you can program fluently and directly in HTML, I think you shouldn't have too much problem
nickora
Executive PA
Executive PA

79 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: tutorials Reply with quote

Personally id recommend taking a couple of long weekends off to relax and run through the tutorials on dreamweaver, they are actually very good, but be prepared to get frustrated and go on forums when you get stuck with anything - it will happen!
marcheltom
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes in my opinion dreamviewer is the best and on youtube there is lots of totorial.
footscray
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally id also recommend dreamwaever for designing. yeah lots of tutorials can be found on youtube.
alexa007
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Dreamweaver Reply with quote

Dreamweaver is a web design application which is created by Macromedia and is developed by Adobe System. Dreamweaver is support web technologies like CSS, JavaScript and server-side language and some framework like ASP and PHP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum