AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm Writing An Ebook on the Best Way To Start A business
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ExpertForumGuy
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: I'm Writing An Ebook on the Best Way To Start A business Reply with quote

I'm writing an ebook on the most profitable ways to start an online business. I was wondering what the best online business to start is, and I need the advantages and disadvantages as well, if you don't mind.

Thank you guys so much for your suggestions!
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online marketing ...?
AdSense ...?
moneyhome
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selling other people's stuff is the easiest way to go:

==> clickbank.com/promote_products.html
==> paydotcom.com/affiliates.php

Last edited by moneyhome on Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy in terms of you don't have to worry about issues like stock control, etc.

But not so easy in terms of generating worthwhile revenue, at least not at first. Affiliate marketing can be very lucrative, but for the vast majority it's usually nothing more than a little extra pocket money for a lot of hard graft.
moneyhome
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote: but for the vast majority it's usually nothing more than a little extra pocket money for a lot of hard graft.

I don't think so... Many people earn a good living from affiliate programs.

make-a-living-online.com
associateprograms.com
work-at-home-net-guides.com
superaffiliates.com
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people do, yes... but I don't think they are the majority. Most people that enter into affiliate arrangements make very little - certainly not what you would regard a living.

Speak to any affiliate manager or network - they'll tell you that 80% of their sales are done by 20% (or less) of the affiliates, or figures akin to that.
TheGameStudio
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Starting a new business Reply with quote

Hi!
In my opinion, starting a new business is not as hard as many people seem to think. As long as you find a product area that has got mass appeal, there is actually nothing stopping you. Your only real enemy is you own lack of ACTION.

Ive been running my own business online since 2004, and what Ive noticed, is that the main problem is the fact that most people seem to hesitate when it comes to actually GETTING STARTED with their new business.

My advice is to start out with "baby steps", and as you get going, things will turn out to be a lot easier than you think.

Hope this helps.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting a new business Reply with quote

TheGameStudio wrote:
In my opinion, starting a new business is not as hard as many people seem to think...

No, and therein lies the problem. It's easy to start a new business.

Starting one AND making it successful, however, is an entirely different kettle of fish. Wink
richardbarker
Executive
Executive

276 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done both. Started from scratch, litterally from nothing. And do an affiliate thing for 'pocket money'. What's easier? Tough one, I think affiliate one was way easier to setup and start because the system was already done and in place. But I make more money from my own start up. But what 'Will' pay better in the long run? All the hard work with MLMs are all loaded at the beginning with little return, but if your looking at the big picture and concentrate long term then as long as the product has a good lifecycle you'll make the money.
robertg
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Writing E-book Reply with quote

Hello i found that writing short how to books work real well and they are a great sell
robertg
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Writing E-book Reply with quote

Hello i have found that writing a short how to book or report work really well and they sell real fast and well. Give it a try
Gordon Carsoni
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: I'm new at this...you might want to try KEYWORD searching.. Reply with quote

I'm fairly new at learning the secrets of online marketing. However, I have been very pleased with the advise I have been getting from Terry Dear. You might try doing [b]Keyword searches [/b]on subjects you are very knowledgeable on, to see how much consumer demand there is for those subjects...thus,
supply and demand tells it all for you....If there is a huge supply of existing e-books, you might want to get really excited and get started on writing something that's even better and of more value...that will sell well for you. Good luck.
Eagle
President
President

659 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think that the reason marketing in the US is more successful is because the population, as a whole, are more likely to fall for hype?

Serious question.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle wrote:
Do you think that the reason marketing in the US is more successful is because the population, as a whole, are more likely to fall for hype?

I'd go with that. You only have to look at who around here peddles the 'make a $100,000 in 2 weeks' websites, and invariably (not always, I admit) they're from the other side of the pond.
moneylovesme
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm Writing An Ebook on the Best Way To Start A business Reply with quote

Sorry I don't know much about ebooks only that I've used a few and when u do finish yours, feel free to send one to me,but make sure its a reasonable price, GOOD LUCK!
Very Happy

ExpertForumGuy wrote:
I'm writing an ebook on the most profitable ways to start an online business. I was wondering what the best online business to start is, and I need the advantages and disadvantages as well, if you don't mind.

Thank you guys so much for your suggestions!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum