AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greeting from Manchester

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonZ
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Greeting from Manchester Reply with quote

Dear All

I am writing in to inform you all what my business ‘IWANDA’ is all about and what we sell. We are a relatively young company with a passion to deliver exceptional products from the Asia pacific regions. What we aim to provide consumers are outstanding and unique products in the category of gifts. We however do not just provide those basic gift items, but we go the extra mile to source unique products to fulfil consumer’s gift needs.

To date we have sourced an array of very unique and interesting products.
We have aquired very stylish printed mugs made from your conventional porcelain however as we go the extra mile, the mug’s design feature is something that you don’t see very often. Instead of the ear handle that you find on your conventional mugs, ours have a little ‘knob’ acting as the handle. With this we are offering a very unique stainless steel spoon whereby the mid-section of the spoon has a ‘kink’ in it to rest on top of the mug, now that’s something you have never seen before!

Another product line that we have aquired are a range of very cute keyrings. The keyrings comes in a variety of different styles. Some mimic the very popular ‘converse’ type trainers with its materials being made with a canvas type of cloth. Other varieties includes football boots made with imitation leather and sequin style shoes….whichever way you look at this range we have selected a different range of styles to accommodate for a wide audience.

A very special collection that we are selling are what we call our ‘bonsai’ ornament collection. What these are, are real life bonsai trees preserved and encased in a gorgeous styled ornaments. Other special products are our ‘kung-fu’ kids collection. These are a selection of different ornaments ranging from cd holders to note pad and pen boxes. Each are unique and different however they all share the same ‘kung-fu kids’ figurine as a means of display for each different variety.

We also stock a fantastic collection of photo-frames. Our range of frames cater for ages ranging from the young ones with colourful and odd shapes, to the more adult of ages with stylish and contempory frames. All our frames are made to a high degree of quality and are guaranteed to make you pictures every bit special on the outside as what they are on the inside.

To cut a long product description short, we also stock an array of very pretty jewellery whereby some of them are made from high quality 925 silver and a range of unique magnetic beads. Along with these brilliant gifts we also supply very beautiful satin organza gift bags for use in any occasion. Brilliant for use as gift wrappings but could also be used to your imagination.
adigaskell
President
President

7099 ants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I'll take 73 please Cool
dragonZ
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Thanks ! Reply with quote

adigaskell wrote:
Cool, I'll take 73 please Cool

Thank you ! Glad to know that you love my site .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum