AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to be a good seller!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xld99
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: How to be a good seller! Reply with quote

This days I am thinking about how to enlarge my export business,I searched and summarized some ideas as the following:
1.The most important is ''Honestly and kindly to treat all the buyers,never avaricious and try to make both win between the buyer and the seller!''
2.Before quote,we need do everything done and correctly,then change the position to think "what the buyers will think aftter you quoted them?''.
3.We need keep don’t ask stupid questions when dealing,try best to let the buyers think we are professional and confident!
4.Must be answer technical questions correctly,in order to keep the buyers trust us fully.
5.Don't promise anything unless we have 100% confidence and surely checked it in advance.
6.Don't ask the payment before the buyers trust us fully and think our products are faultlessly!
7.Try to catch the buyers request,like the "Small MOQ deal" and" Shorten the delivery time"!
8.After deal,we need keep in touch with buyers,ask them the "sales status "and the "customers' feedback".
The above just some of my opinions,if anywhere not correct,pls feel free show your ideas,and maybe you also have new ideas,hope you can share here too.Thanks

Here thanks for my old clients who are my best supporters,and I am still looking for new clients,hope supply best prices,best quality and best service to them!

Regards,
Dawei
figurewizard
Executive PA
Executive PA

104 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawai - You left out the bit about excellent products at great prices!

Joe
xld99
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Excellent products at great prices Reply with quote

Dear Joe,
You are the first one reply my topic.Thanks a lot !

Yes, you are right,excellent products at great prices is very impotant for buyers.Actually,we always make our goods high quality,and sell at good prices,our main goods are all kind of Auto Parts,like truck parts,car parts and racing car parts.I think if the parts are low quality,it must be very dangerous for the final buyer or user to drive.

We do serious business and never do lawbreaking matter.

Regards,
Dawei
Ryan T-Mobile
Executive PA
Executive PA

70 ants

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great advice, especially the point about trying to make sure both parties are happy, this is bound to cultivate a strong working relationship.

One of the things I think could be added is that negotiation should be encouraged, I read an article on startups.co.uk that said that most managers or small business owners think that negotiation will make no difference at all but in fact some of the most impressive deals have been clinched after tough negotiations.

I guess it's something that is not particularly commonplace in British culture but those that do could really benefit. [/url]http://www.startups.co.uk/6678842911449910384/better-negotiating-skills-needed.html[url][/url]
Roline
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: How to be a good seller! Reply with quote

xld99 wrote:
This days I am thinking about how to enlarge my export business,I searched and summarized some ideas as the following:
1.The most important is ''Honestly and kindly to treat all the buyers,never avaricious and try to make both win between the buyer and the seller!''
2.Before quote,we need do everything done and correctly,then change the position to think "what the buyers will think aftter you quoted them?''.
3.We need keep don’t ask stupid questions when dealing,try best to let the buyers think we are professional and confident!
4.Must be answer technical questions correctly,in order to keep the buyers trust us fully.
5.Don't promise anything unless we have 100% confidence and surely checked it in advance.
6.Don't ask the payment before the buyers trust us fully and think our products are faultlessly!
7.Try to catch the buyers request,like the "Small MOQ deal" and" Shorten the delivery time"!
8.After deal,we need keep in touch with buyers,ask them the "sales status "and the "customers' feedback".
The above just some of my opinions,if anywhere not correct,pls feel free show your ideas,and maybe you also have new ideas,hope you can share here too.Thanks

Here thanks for my old clients who are my best supporters,and I am still looking for new clients,hope supply best prices,best quality and best service to them!

Regards,
Dawei

All sounds very complicated.. relax a little - be yourself - get to the point with your propects and listen for thier interest, if you don't hear it, briefly make sure you have pointed everything out to them (in the very short space of time you will have)... if still no interest.

They are not interested.. move on to the next one.

Agree to follow up in a mutually convenient time period.

The mistake many sellers make is to keep chipping away at the ones they are not going to get. i'm not saying give up early or anything but its sooooo important in sales to maintaine your enthusiasm and negative conversations are just that - negative.

Much better to move and and find someone that is interested IMO.

good luck though
qinjun619
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: one point Reply with quote

i am newer member of this forum,and i think the best quality and the competive price is also most.

i agree your idea about honest,it is the basis for all guests.
haiwin
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

most important is : high quality product you can offer at lower price.
haiwin
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1,high quality products
2,competitive price
3,good service
4,great traffic to your site
habeeb24
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Good Seller Reply with quote

To became a Good seller we have to change according to the market,we have to use new new techniques to attract large number of people.
We have to make a very good marketing team who should have very good communication power as well as proper marketing knowledge.
andykeating
Executive PA
Executive PA

53 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like to add one more..understand your product so that whenever any customer asks you questions related to your product then you are able to answers the queries of customers..
ragnamaniac1
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Buddy..
Thanks for sharing all the basic information... Smile
planetZest
Executive PA
Executive PA

58 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A happy customer is an extremely powerful asset when spreading the word and coming back with repeat business. Put in all the extra effort to help them get what they need and the efforts will return tenfold. Word of mouth and personal recommendation is a potent arsenal that does not cost once initiated and IMO the strongest form of advertising. Especially as these days we are all starting to become “immune” to marketing machine being bombarded constantly with sales messages, brands and logos.

Bring on social media to assist spreading the good word.
Very Happy
geofrank93
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are eager to learn from experience and have love for selling, you will succeed soon.
Scubegraphics
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha...looks like talking about me Laughing

I think to be a good sales, you have to build up a trust relationship with your customers...sometimes thinking less of money will bring you more profits...
PainFreeProfits
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: One missing thing in this discussion... Reply with quote

...is that you must solve problems for your clients.

This is key.

Even if you have a retail operation, you're solving some problem for your clients (a birthday gift problem, a clothing problem, a caffeine problem!).

What problems are you solving for your customers? How do you do it differently than everybody else? These are things that will free you from the price objection. "Great prices" are not necessary--racing to the bottom is not going to make you successful.

Is Herrod's a discount store? Do you think that Tony Robbins' hourly coaching rate is a "great price"? The more you look and sound like everyone else, pushing a product or service, the lower your price will have to be.

Questions? Feel free to ask me! I'm a consultative sales trainer and I can help.

Thanks,
Jason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum