AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creating Flash from frames ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Creating Flash from frames ... Reply with quote

I'd like to create a 10-frame animation. I have these frames. How can I do this using Flash? Is it easy to do?

Also ... what are merits of using Flash instead of animated gif?
lawton27
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when your drawing your frames, if you turn 'onion skinning' on you can see an outline of the previous frame's content, flash is a more powerful program that gif makers, if you know how to use all of the features.
eastwave
Executive PA
Executive PA

70 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash is more stronger than other gif make software, but the file which export by Flash is not so clear and vivid, I think.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kaimana Keanu
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frame Panel helps us to edit the frame properties of the frame. To get the properties of the frames, select the frame panel. In this palette, the frame can be labeled, a tweening can be specified.

flash website templates

The frame can be specified with any label. Tweening can be given to frames.Tweening is a process of allowing flash to calculate the changes in animation between two points.

The tweening is of two types:
Shape Tween
Motion Tween

Shape Tween

ShapeTween is used to morph the objects on the stage.(i.e. making one shape to change into another shape over time) It cannot be applied on groups,textblocks and bitmap images. Easing is used to control the animation speed.

flash website templates

In blend ,select distributive to make intermediate shapes smoother and more irregular. Select angular to preserve the corner and straight lines in intermediate shapes.
Motion Tween
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum