AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Removing all objects and images from Flash page (movie clip)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Removing all objects and images from Flash page (movie clip) Reply with quote

So, I'm modifying a certain template. I need to remove all objects and images from it. I can click on objects on the page and remove them. That's easy. That's intuitive. But it seems that some images are imported and brought to stage(?) How do I get rid of those images?
lawton27
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it sound to me that the layers which thes items on are locked, on the layers you should see padlock symbols on some layers, click on these and they will disaperer this unlocks the layer and allows you to select items on it, to lock a layer click where the padlock was again and this will lock the layer this is handy in making flash projects that require lots of layers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum