AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash: Changing the size of document while not moving its...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Flash: Changing the size of document while not moving its... Reply with quote

I want to / need to change the size of Flash document. If I just change the size by going to Document -> Properties -> Size, then all objects stay at the top left corner. I want them to stay in the center. How can I do that?
lawton27
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

once youve changes the size of the document temperaraly groop all of your objects (ctrl + g while selected) and then make shure the + (movie clip coodiate point is set into the top left corner, (you may have to make a temperary movie clip of the groop to do this) nex on the propertys bar while your groop (or movie clip is selected) you should see 4 peramater boxes to the left hand side, x position, y position, width, and hight, change both the x and y values to '0' the groop or movieclip will move to the top left corner, notice this is centered around the + or movive clip coodanates point you can then breakapart your groopings (ctrl + b) as much as nessacerry. If you get stuck i'm happy to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum