AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash: Changing a color in an object broken apart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Flash: Changing a color in an object broken apart Reply with quote

I have an object broken apart (Select tool -> Right click -> Break apart) in Flash. This object has two colors. Let's say that it has black and white; white is the background color and black draws a logo or something. I want to change the color of logo, i.e., black to something else. Is there any way to do this? Or I cannot just change one color to another once this color becomes a part of an object broken apart?
lawton27
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you fully break apart an object ie to the fills, if you put it on a separate layer to the other objects, insert a new key frame with it as a diffeent collor, everything elce the same, same shape ect, (same layer) then create a shape tween between the two frames and the colour will cgradualy chage over the shape tween frames, hope this helps, just ask if you need more help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Graphic Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum