AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone help me?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnson.johnson
Secretary
Secretary

21 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Can anyone help me? Reply with quote

Hi all,
Im running a small business since 2 years but I dont have my website yet. Now I want to build a website for my business. Im looking for any cheap and very professional Web Design Company that can fulfill my requirements. Please let me know if you people have any idea? Your any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both "cheap" and "very professional"...?

Good luck! Laughing
richardbarker
Executive
Executive

276 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a professional looking site and you want it cheap then why not have a go at building the site yourself.

Go to the SERIF website and look for WebPlus X2. Costs 60 to buy and you can build some really cool sites. No experience needed just a bit of time to learn the program and design your site.

http://www.serif.com/webplus/webplusx2/

If you PM I can send you a bit more info

Hope this helps.

Rich
Eagle
President
President

659 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quality is worth paying for.
TWI
Vice President
Vice President

438 ants

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle wrote:

I agree, but if money is tight, try soliciting a bid on Elance.
millionaire003
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: web design forum - Can anyone help me Reply with quote

I have built a number of websites myself, and I can tell you that there is no such thing as an easy website builder! The advice to go through Elance is one you will not regret but I personally used 'People Per Hour' to find someone, for unless you have hours and hours to play 'website mania' don't try to build one yourself from scratch!

I asked for a quote to help me with a website recently through People Per Hour and got back over twenty replies from webiste designers with quotes ranging from 400 to 1,500. It seems that there are a lot of website designers out there and this source is one of the places they search for work.

Do have a clear idea what you want your website to look like. Look at a number of websites marketing the sort of goods or services you are now doing or intend to do. And if you go to the menu bar, click on view and then source, you'll be able to see the key words they are using throughout the website.

SEO ( = key words) is of paramount importance. Spend the time researching what you want and how to go about getting it. There are so many good books available on the subject. If you rush your fences now, you will regret it later. Drawing out your website page by page and gathering the words, photographs or diagrammes you want on it,will save you a lot of money and web designitis, and will pay you off in both the long and short term.

Good luck with it. If I can be of any help, happy to do so.
JHardin
PA
PA

51 ants

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Free web site service Reply with quote

For the next few months this site is offering a website service for free! To benefit from this offer just type in the coupon code: T4W6MF when prompted to during the registration process. go to tender4work
Eagle
President
President

659 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWI wrote:
Eagle wrote:

I agree, but if money is tight, try soliciting a bid on Elance.

Lol. Laughing
Richard_zhou
Secretary
Secretary

22 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle wrote:

i agree~ Exclamation

you can submit your business website or try B2B & SEO, your products will be broadcasted in internet. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JHardin
PA
PA

51 ants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use GoDaddy to buy, park and build your website domain for a very reasonable monthly fee. Their web based web site builder is fantastic and allows you to build your site in as little as an hour. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
charles.steve
Secretary
Secretary

10 ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: web design forum - Can anyone help me Reply with quote

millionaire003 wrote:
I have built a number of websites myself, and I can tell you that there is no such thing as an easy website builder! The advice to go through Elance is one you will not regret but I personally used 'People Per Hour' to find someone, for unless you have hours and hours to play 'website mania' don't try to build one yourself from scratch!

I asked for a quote to help me with a website recently through People Per Hour and got back over twenty replies from webiste designers with quotes ranging from 400 to 1,500. It seems that there are a lot of website designers out there and this source is one of the places they search for work.

Do have a clear idea what you want your website to look like. Look at a number of websites marketing the sort of goods or services you are now doing or intend to do. And if you go to the menu bar, click on view and then source, you'll be able to see the key words they are using throughout the website.

SEO ( = key words) is of paramount importance. Spend the time researching what you want and how to go about getting it. There are so many good books available on the subject. If you rush your fences now, you will regret it later. Drawing out your website page by page and gathering the words, photographs or diagrammes you want on it,will save you a lot of money and web designitis, and will pay you off in both the long and short term.

Good luck with it. If I can be of any help, happy to do so.

He needs website for his company not for SEO purpose.

Charels
charles.steve
Secretary
Secretary

10 ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi johnson.johnson

What about your site? I can help you. You dont need to contact some special website developer as they will charge you a huge amount. I'll make your site free you just pay the amount to purchase domain name.

Charles
abledragon
Executive PA
Executive PA

82 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on what type of site you want and what your business is you could just set up a blog on blogger.com or wordpress.com

There are also a number of hosting companies that will include a website built with templates as part of the hosting fee - but you will need to come up with the content.

But, most importantly, follow millionaire3's advice and make sure you have a very clear idea of what you want!

Cheers,

Martin.
Sunny flowers
Secretary
Secretary

17 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck! Laughing
DomainHost
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Cheap Domain Registration, India Reply with quote

hiiii...

Thnaks for your interest. I am happy to do SEO for my website hope you too.

Thnaks
Domain Registration India
Review the site here: <spam removed>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Design Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum