AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone suggest me any source of income which I can earn?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mariya
Temp

13 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Can anyone suggest me any source of income which I can earn? Reply with quote

Hello, everyone I just want to ask that, can I earn anything by sitting at home, as I just had left the job because of my transfer issues. I don’t want to shift from here and thus thought of doing something at home for earning. I know a bit of the incomes from the web but have never been into anything of this kind. Please give your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many ways in which you can earn an income from home. Just ignore the many 'scams' that are out there. (And please, people, don't reply to this thread with links to your 'get rich quick schemes' which are different to the rest... Rolling Eyes )

What kind of job would you like to do?
richardbarker
Executive
Executive

276 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start with EBAY and build a reputation for selling your chosen products. It is also a good way to see if there is a market for your items and then you can decide if you want to progress and invest in your own website.

EBAY is a good place to start for 'Some' people because it has all the selling tools in place and it's already a site used by millions of people who are looking to buy. However, profit margins are tight. EBAY charge for eveything, the initial listing, pictures and if you actually sell the item, you have to pay a final sellers fee.

Like Paul said, stay away from 'Scams' 99.99% are fake and you are more likely to get burnedand loose money than actaully make any.
noah_67
Secretary
Secretary

24 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Re : Can anyone suggest me any source of income which .... Reply with quote

Don’t worry; there are many ways that you can employ to get a good income from the web. You just have to know the right way to go. I know a <link removed> that can help you to get income. You should try it and hopefully you might be running your own business in few days. It is one of the best ways to earn by sitting at home. All the best!
richardbarker
Executive
Executive

276 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noah_67. I've had a look at your site and I have to admit I have seen numerous ones like it which have all been scams. Can you explain to us how this scheme differs from all the others? What product or service is actually being sold here?
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, Noah, don't bother... because it is exactly the kind of thing that I was describing above. I did ask that people don't ruin the thread with the usual dross that's out there... I'm just not sure why you felt you were exempt. Rolling Eyes
Smooth
Executive
Executive

204 ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

101 Ways to Make Money Online
10 NEW Ways to Make Money Online
Make Money Online Without Spending a Dime
100 Tools to Make Money Online
How Bloggers Make Money
more
Graham scass
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest there are so many ways to make money but you have to find one that you will enjoy doing.

I must also agree with Paul there are so many people out there just trying to get money from you so be very careful and always remember the old saying " if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is" if you keep this in your head when doing this then you may be able to make it work.

Good Luck.
jsolochek
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: There are a lot of companies that will hire you but there ar Reply with quote

You might want to look at the WAHM forum which stands for Work At Home Moms

I have done a lot of research on this subject and have started a new hubpage about it.

Jeffrey Solochek
check out hubpages dot com/hub/Best-Place-To-Find-Work_At-Home=Jobs
JHardin
PA
PA

51 ants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't make much of a living by just siting at home. If you wish to earn income from home by using your computer online then I suggest you search the telecommuting jobs available from companies online. On good place to start is GURU
Smooth
Executive
Executive

204 ants

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You can't make much of a living by just siting at home

LOL, you've got to love the generalisations.

We've obviously been doing something wrong for the last several years despite the piles of money people like Paul and I make. Damn! Telecommuting company, you say?
wilder
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Virtual Vocations Reply with quote

You know, some people just can't stand doing the online job search thing. I was looking for a "virtual vocation" as a writer or an educator but when I saw how little they pay, I gave up. I decided to either seek a physical job - that is, a job where I was physically present, or venture into a home based business online. On the leap of faith I sailed off the cliff into a lucritive home based situation. Yes, to my amazement, it can be done.
Cheers
wilder
businessnaming
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are plenty of ways you can earn handsomely staying at home, all you need to do is make certain goals for yourself and choose the one most unique and ever growing business from the many available home based businesses, I am sure when you do this you will be very very successful!

Good luck!
mydollarjobs
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many ways to earn money from internet. If you search you can get. If you wish i suggest you my site. This is not a ordinary data entry work. You have to post ads for getting payment. daily payment option is there. For each post you will be paid $0.52. Payment for each post varies from $0.52 to $4.50. You no need to sell anything. Just post and get paid. genuine company as they are paying amount even daily into your paypal account.

mydollarjobs.com
stephanie8
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there,

I suggest the following ideas:

1. Sell products that create residual income like memberships or MLM programs.
2. Sell other people's products as an affiliate for them.
3. Provide a service.
4. Type at home or do data entry.
5. Do paid surveys.
6. Sell stuff on eBay.

You can try each of them and choose which one best works for you.

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum