AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone suggest me any source of income which I can earn?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You have to post ads for getting payment...

Gee, these things are a pain. I used to have a classified ads section on one of my sites but I got so fed up of people and their "get paid to post ads" junk that I withdrew our classifieds section completely.

The really stupid thing is that we clearly stated that all adverts have to be approved before they would be seen by the public so anyone posting this kind of rubbish was wasting their own time as well as ours. But, predictably, the kind of idiots who do that sort of thing aren't able to read and understand simple information or instructions.
amanda54321
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mariya,

If you sell on ebay, our bathroom is a good chance.

we sell them to Amarica and Russian and other countries, but it only sell to trade company,you know,when the trade company sell to consumer, so much benifit they earn !!!

so we want to find and help some whosale and distributor .

We are a bathroom manufactory.
one steam room will be less than 300 $, simple shower room will be 100 $ or less.

If you want to earn quickly , and safe . Our factory will help you !

My skype: amanda19860502
MSN: hty0502@hotmail.com
ibforum
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mydollarjobs wrote:
There are many ways to earn money from internet. If you search you can get. If you wish i suggest you my site. This is not a ordinary data entry work. You have to post ads for getting payment. daily payment option is there. For each post you will be paid $0.52. Payment for each post varies from $0.52 to $4.50. You no need to sell anything. Just post and get paid. genuine company as they are paying amount even daily into your paypal account.

mydollarjobs.com

Oh yes, this job is very simple to accomplished and get money for real. 2 years ago I can make money online from this job.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ibforum wrote:
mydollarjobs wrote:
There are many ways to earn money from internet. If you search you can get. If you wish i suggest you my site. This is not a ordinary data entry work. You have to post ads for getting payment. daily payment option is there. For each post you will be paid $0.52. Payment for each post varies from $0.52 to $4.50. You no need to sell anything. Just post and get paid. genuine company as they are paying amount even daily into your paypal account.

mydollarjobs.com

Oh yes, this job is very simple to accomplished and get money for real. 2 years ago I can make money online from this job.

Anything that uses the opening line "Welcome to Free Legitimate Work From Home Jobs!" sounds like a scam to me.

Plus I notice there's a link to a thread on DP from that homepage. The OP in that thread has been banned.

I'll draw my own conclusions. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum