AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help.How to get more visitor on website?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syl83
Secretary
Secretary

22 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: help.How to get more visitor on website? Reply with quote

anyone know where can get more traffic for website?
How to work at home with unlimited income?

I tried google adword before, but make me spend more money Crying or Very sad
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's such a vague question that I can only give a vague answer of "have a read through the various posts in the Web Marketing Forum". Smile
publicity-giant
Executive PA
Executive PA

72 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: google ads Reply with quote

you need to refine your google ads and your web site until they are both effective. Takes some time.
JHardin
PA
PA

51 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Adsense Alternitives Reply with quote

You may try Froogle and Social sites like Digg and reddit etc
You also can try Adsense Alternitives like clixtocash,
Bidvertiser and Accessory Ads (from 7Search) are two other alternatives.
Yahoo ad placements
Yahoo! Sponsored Search
Reg Nirrab
PA
PA

37 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Question or advert? Reply with quote

Am I being totally cynical in thinking that the original requester, and maybe even some responder/s might have simply used this forum as a means of advertising their "get rich quick" schemes?

Nobody would be that sneaky, unethical, or desperate, would they? No, it must just be me and my experiences twisting my good nature. Wink
linseye
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think there's such a thing as get rich quick but if you research well there are a small percentage of the systems to make money online which do work.

It takes time and hard work and also a fair bit of luck i think but it is possible.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Question or advert? Reply with quote

Reg Nirrab wrote:
Am I being totally cynical in thinking that the original requester, and maybe even some responder/s might have simply used this forum as a means of advertising their "get rich quick" schemes?

Nobody would be that sneaky, unethical, or desperate, would they? No, it must just be me and my experiences twisting my good nature. Wink

Sadly, I think there's a lot of people posting here with get-rich-quick sigs and posting largely with the sole purpose of getting their sigs seen. One day they'll hopefully 'see the light'. I did manage to successfully convince someone on here a few weeks back that the schemes she was promoting in her sig were a waste of time. Thankfully she took the hint and abandoned them... Smile

... only to go and join another. Brick Wall A case of out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Unfortunately there's a sucker born every minute (often on the other side of the pond to us, it would seem) and so I don't see any let up in people thinking this stuff is the solution to all their financial woes, particularly when it's billed as huge sums of money for not very much work.

Wake up, people! Rolling Eyes
linseye
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch was that a dig "being on the other side of the pond".

Ur more than entitled to ur opinion as most onine earning systems are rip offs, but as some one has earned a little cash (and i do mean little but then its more than i put in!) im entitled to mine too & im not advertising anything here so no ulterior motives from me
AlDi
PA
PA

31 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very new to this forum, but I feel that sometimes people really have a legitimate question. Why would you think that it is always about getting visitors to click on your signature at the end of the posts.

I am saying this because when I started my online business years ago (note I don't have it anymore, nor I am trying to sell anything here now. I get NADA, NOTHING, when you click where it says: This Is Me !), I did not know many things. I learned a lot by asking questions in forums. So, the questioner may be looking for real answers to his or her posts.

This is my sugestion:

-Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
-Blogging
-Writting Articles
-Ads
-And most of all, giving a good service to your visitors.

Good Luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum • Sport Forum • Travel Forum