AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

suggestion required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shazi
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: suggestion required Reply with quote

how can i start in business in Canada ?
richardbarker
Executive
Executive

276 ants

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you asking what type of business or the rules and regulations for starting a business in Canada?

If your looking for business ideas, then what type of skills do you have, what are your interests? Starting a business based around these is always a good idea because working for yourself is mush harder, takes a lot longer and consumes your whole life. Say goodbye to leisure and 'Me' time because your business will take over, so it better be something you enjoy and are passionate about.

Can't help with the regulation side as I'm in the UK. But if you can be more specific with your question I'm sure someone on here can help you.

Cheers

Richard
businessnaming
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all make sure what you want to do exactly, what really interests you, only then you can be successful in whatever business you do! This is a nice idea to get as many suggestions as you can but act upon only those that you feel you will be 100 percent at, if you learn to do this, I am sure you will find your way!
arch0101
Secretary
Secretary

25 ants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setting up a small business in Canada need willpower, inspiration, high moral and know-how of the business.To profitably run a small business, you require being a "jack of all trades" with a functioning knowledge in the areas of sales & marketing, accounting & finance, business law, and human resources management.
businessbroker
Secretary
Secretary

29 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey don't forget to prepare a budget plan for starting up a new business........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum