AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What business should I consider?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rudolf
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: What business should I consider? Reply with quote

Hi everybody, I have been working in a credit management company (at a smaller level) and was with them for a quite a number of years. But, now I am planning to start my own business in somewhat a similar pattern. Since, I have been asscociated with credit, debit and accounts work so I would be interested in a similar kind of business. I don’t have a large capital to start a company but would like to have my very own business at small scale.Any suggestions on which business and what steps should I take???
AlDi
PA
PA

31 ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for ideas on how to start an online business without putting too much money down, the consider starting with an affiliate program.

When I first started I wanted the same thing. To learn, to experiment, and to have my own website with no much money down. Well, I got all that and more with an affiliate marketing program.

It works if you have dedication and are willing to wait until you pick momentum.
Here is a overview of things work:

Affiliate programs (also called Referral Programs or Partnership Programs) are essentially commission-based income opportunities. With an affiliate program, you get paid for sending customers to other company’s websites. Affiliate programs are widely
believed to be the easiest way to start making money online.

Here’s how it works: When you sign up to become an affiliate for a company, you receive a special link with your own unique affiliate ID embedded into it to promote that company’s product(s).

Then when people use your link to get to the other company’s website and subsequently buy a product from them, YOU earn a commission.

Good Luck !

Note: I am not selling anything to you. Just giving good advise.
businessnaming
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Nice Idea, I appreciate it!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a few words from me, for what it's worth...

1. go for something you'll enjoy (you're more likely to work at it if it's something you enjoy, and thus it'll have a greater chance of success)

2. work with your means. If you have little capital, start small. Personally, I don't like risking taking out large loans to get a business up and running. I would sooner work with what I have.

3. consider setting up your business part time whilst still in your full time employment. It's a good opportunity to put a toe in the water and see if it has potential, without riskign everything

4. let us know how you get on... and good luck! Smile
johnson.johnson
Secretary
Secretary

21 ants

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: RE Reply with quote

Hey it's really a good idea to start a credit repair business, a credit repair business involves the handling of all the credit affairs of a company and is one of the widely growing businesses these days.
janicepink
PA
PA

22 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I advise you deviate from the usual that you do. Dedicating time for research about your other interests and honing yourself for progress would be more exciting and worth pursuing! Very Happy
Lancelot
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m a newbie here, Interesting discussion is going on. It is good to know about your valuable ideas.
Sparkey
Executive PA
Executive PA

66 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wrote:
Just a few words from me, for what it's worth...

1. go for something you'll enjoy (you're more likely to work at it if it's something you enjoy, and thus it'll have a greater chance of success)

2. work with your means. If you have little capital, start small. Personally, I don't like risking taking out large loans to get a business up and running. I would sooner work with what I have.

3. consider setting up your business part time whilst still in your full time employment. It's a good opportunity to put a toe in the water and see if it has potential, without riskign everything

All very good advice, couldn't have put it better myself! The only other thing that occurs is to do some research, to make sure your business idea is viable, before you start throwing too much money at it.
Best of Luck! Smile
Kane
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
I'm a newbie here. Very useful information has been shared here. I got to know lots of new things here after being here. Thanks a lot for all the posts. Hope you guys would continue doing so.
bryanfuller
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Nice Idea Reply with quote

It is nice idea to start your own. Business, what business you want to select, actually is depend upon how much you can invest
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe the business you choose to do should be determined by how much you have to invest. Why should that be the determining factor?
SheInspires
Executive PA
Executive PA

55 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giving yourself time to learn and research before starting the new business itself would be my advice.

Once you've started the new business you'll be so busy that you'll miss out on getting to research as much as could be beneficial.

Starting part time while still having another secure source of income is also sound advice as it takes the pressure off and lets you focus on building.

I'd also recommend a business coach as a good one is invaluable.

Advertise in our Women's Magazine online.
hyip41
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can make serious profit on hyips
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hyip41 wrote:
You can make serious profit on hyips

Yes, you spammed the board about that yesterday. Rolling Eyes

Please make sure you read this board's rules on advertising.
Leg-end
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do what you enjoy. Many small businesses start from a hobby or interest. It may be an extension of an existing employment. There is no quick win, easy money, build a website and get rich quick scheme. Earning good money takes time and effort for most people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum