AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help! :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MicheleDB
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Please help! :( Reply with quote

Hi!

Would like to know if my website gets the correct message across? Does it flow? Is it easy on the eye? Attractive? Confusing? Does it sell itself? What is your first impression of what we are offering?

I have been told that it is really not a very good site but before I delete it and start all over again, I would love further input. (http://www.k9mums.com)

Many thanks!
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Please help! :( Reply with quote

Hi Michele

Welcome to the forums. Wave

MicheleDB wrote:
Would like to know if my website gets the correct message across?Does it flow?

What is the message you are trying to get across? I'm a little unsure as to whether you are selling the K9 Mums service or looking to sell a business opportunity that allows others to offer that service. I think it's the latter but it could be clearer.

I think you need less text on the homepage and that that text needs to make it very clear what the site is all about.

MicheleDB wrote:
Is it easy on the eye? Attractive?

I don't have problems viewing it, but I equally wouldn't say it was fantastic design.

MicheleDB wrote:
Confusing?

A little. I'm not sure where you are based. Is this a global enterprise or specific to a country? I clicked on 'contact us' but there's no indication there of where you're based.

MicheleDB wrote:
Does it sell itself?

Not as well as it could, I feel.

MicheleDB wrote:
What is your first impression of what we are offering?

I have been told that it is really not a very good site but before I delete it and start all over again, I would love further input.

I wouldn't say it was "very good" either, but I certainly wouldn't say it was bad. The basics are there. I just think you need to think about who you are writing this for, and how they are likely to view it when coming to your page for the first time. Are they getting the information they want right away? Is it presented in a friendly, appealing manner? If you can put yourself in the shoes of one of your clients, then a lot of things ought to fall into place.

BTW, for me the site was a little slow to load...

Aaron
janet
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Please help! :( Reply with quote

[Edit by Kay: There's no need to quote previous posts in their entirety, We've already read it, thanks. You're just causing extra wear and tear on our scroll wheels.]

Hi looks fine to me, maybe just a bit of background colour in the main text area Wink
oliveir3
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: website Reply with quote

I think that there is way too much blank space on the website. I would like to see an intro or description in the home page.
The image on the header is also too small.
I would have one large of several smaller images as the header.
Work on that and I will review once again.
Good luck.
From Clint Oliveira
Value Snatcher
neonrhythm
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: good start Reply with quote

good beginning, nice colors and format. but i think you need to add lot of content to the homepage. May be i would suggest your content in the about us page would be fine with the home page. that's just my suggestion though
Sunny flowers
Secretary
Secretary

17 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michele

Welcome to the forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum