AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I HAVE MONEY!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moneylovesme
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: I HAVE MONEY!!!! Reply with quote

I want to work from home, internet marketing, typing anything really and I have the money.

My problems are, I only have basic knowledge of internet marketing, Im scared of scammers, Ive alreday been scammed a few times, I get sucked in really easily, and many more other problems. (too much to name) Im keen to know where to go and who to watch out for...

Can you please help me in this area, I really want to start asap!!!

Thanks for your help!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean "you have the money"...?

What money do you need beyond owning a PC and having an internet connection to do internet marketing or typing from home? Scratch
Graham scass
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Do not be put off by the scammers out there, there are a lot of good people out there that are willing to work with you.

One rule i always use is if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is, but keep looking and you will find what you are looking for, i was lucky i found a great guy who really really cares about the people he teaches.If you click on the link below you can get his ebook totally free and i promise you it is really awesome stuff (i cannot believe he gives it away).

Anyway take a look mate see what you think, and don't give up it will all be worth it in the end.

Graham
JIM_82
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you give it a try?
ptmueller
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hardest part of doing anything, whether it be internet marketing or doing a job for an employer, is staying focused.

For some reason it seems easier to stay focused when you are working for someone else.

I for one am trying my hardest to stay FOCUSED so I can supplement my income, since my employer just eliminated my job but then offered me to apply for it again at a 40% reduced pay. Nice huh...

Anyway, find something you like and stay FOCUSED on it.

Paul
vortex2000
PA
PA

41 ants

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scammers can be a problem. Some advice would be do not sign up for anything on impulse. Take your time and check it out. There are some websites that report different scams and you can check it out that way. Hope this helps
nickora
Executive PA
Executive PA

79 ants

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all industries have their cowboys, and thats all scammers are to us, ruining a reputation of good online businesses
sabatek7
Secretary
Secretary

10 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: I HAVE MONEY!!!! Reply with quote

moneylovesme wrote:
I want to work from home, internet marketing, typing anything really and I have the money.

My problems are, I only have basic knowledge of internet marketing, Im scared of scammers, Ive alreday been scammed a few times, I get sucked in really easily, and many more other problems. (too much to name) Im keen to know where to go and who to watch out for...

Can you please help me in this area, I really want to start asap!!!

Thanks for your help!

Did you still need help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum