AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internet Business – Help Needed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnson.johnson
Secretary
Secretary

21 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Internet Business – Help Needed Reply with quote

My regards to the community, today most of the people who spent their time on the web are involved in some kind of a business online. There are so many things that you can do on the web, it is just amazing. But, as far as investing in an online business goes, what are the steps to be taken or what methods are employed to get a minimum amount of capital involved in the business so that if there are any losses, it would be negligible.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I fully understand the question, but the same steps as with any business, I would imagine. Invest little in the first place. You can set up an online business with little more than a computer, a domain and a hosting account. If your venture fails, then you would have lost little.
joseph.boot
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Internet Business – Help Needed Reply with quote

Starting an online business has to be done with a proper study of the market. The product or service that you intend to sell or provide needs to be according to the current and future aspects of the market. The investing should be better on the website which would be the platform for the customers to know about your business. As far as the product inventory is concerned, it should be managed through a dropshipaccess.com/ that would take care of the whole inventory and the expenses on warehouse and inventory would not be incurred. There is also a benefit of adding a new product to your list when the customers demand as you don’t have to manage any inventory and there would be no risk if the product goes outdated as you don’t hold any extra of them.
SeoAddict
Secretary
Secretary

10 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Internet Business – Help Needed Reply with quote

joseph.boot wrote:
Starting an online business has to be done with a proper study of the market. The product or service that you intend to sell or provide needs to be according to the current and future aspects of the market. The investing should be better on the website which would be the platform for the customers to know about your business. As far as the product inventory is concerned, it should be managed through a dropshipaccess.com/ that would take care of the whole inventory and the expenses on warehouse and inventory would not be incurred. There is also a benefit of adding a new product to your list when the customers demand as you don’t have to manage any inventory and there would be no risk if the product goes outdated as you don’t hold any extra of them.

A drop shipping company is not needed if you are selling electronics products such as ebooks software, web design, hosting etc.

I think electronics products or services gives you better earnings, since your costs are minimal
janicepink
PA
PA

22 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I find your question pretty vague but yes, online businesses are proliferate and could prove to be profitable if done right. A further advantage is you could do it at the command of your own time! Since there are various possibilities of online businesses, could you please specify what type of business you got in mind so we could answer you aptly?
preston07
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting up a business no matter big or small always involves risk. Before my online business became "successful", I had to undergo a lot of failures just to learn my lesson. The good thing with me is that I didn't give up like what most of the people do come failure.

All of my successes I dedicate to <spam removed> who always supports me in my transition from an employer to a full blown entrepreneur.
tpowell
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your business is solely online, then there are numerous options you can look into such as search engine marketing (pay per click), search engine optimisation and affiliate marketing.
TmasterMind
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should firstly start with a good business plan. This would include your objectives: which to target, who to market and how to satisfy customers, how to enhance promotional capabilities and how to ensure returning users then your vision on how you'll want your business to be succeeding for a long term, then lastly, how will you enact these plans into action. Have plenty of research.

Additionally, taking on the action steps takes a lot of time and training so you'll need the right tools to manage these projects - seek help to develop your management system and then give it a go.
martynh
Vice President
Vice President

419 ants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Internet Business – Help Needed Reply with quote

johnson.johnson wrote:
what are the steps to be taken or what methods are employed to get a minimum amount of capital involved in the business so that if there are any losses, it would be negligible.

meeting this criteria, I'd suggest affiliate marketing which involves promoting other peoples products for a commission - the simplest way is through writing articles.
You need to learn the ropes first and be very focused. Earnings take a while to arrive and it is hard work. But once they arrive they repeat month after month.
The cost can be nothing but indeed most affiliates I know have little money to spend. They earn then reinvest this on applications to speed up article writing and on ebooks from the recommended experts
Eventually you can create your own product and sell this in an industry you've gained expert knowledge through researching & writing your articles.
If this is of interest, PM me and I'll suggest a site where you can learn the basics and be part of a learning community.

Martyn Very Happy
GeraldC
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet business is in demand this year. You can really earn instant cash, There are several marketing strategy that you can use in running an internet business like Internet marketing, blogging and SEO.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Gerald. That's so... errr... helpful. Rolling Eyes

Tell me, was the internet business not in demand last year?
caryrobert
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Internet Business – Help Needed Reply with quote

Hi,

In my opinion internet business is a good business but take reference of those people who are doing this business and before investing search for that company which you this opportunity.spend money as less as possible.

Thanks!
AaronJ
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can successfully start an online business with the help of website because websites are basically vehicles that are selling your products and services. So, website marketing is not just about advertising your website but also about promoting your products and services. An increased visibility for your site means an increased visibility for your products and services. More people will get to know about what you are selling.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AaronJ wrote:
You can successfully start an online business with the help of website...

I'm intrigued as to how you might start an online business without the help of a website. Rolling Eyes
martynh
Vice President
Vice President

419 ants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the whole "get a website, sell make lots of money" misses a crucial ingredient
trust
if they trust you they'll sign up and give you their email
even better they'll buy you product

and the public are a highly cynical lot
having to navigate round so many crap websites makes them so
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum