AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protect your family’s future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simoncalvin
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Protect your family’s future Reply with quote

Hi guys

I Am Simon Calvin. I am new to this forum. Last month my friend met with an accident and deceased suddenly. He had a life insurance policy. Actually it was to serve his family members needs in his absence. But they troubled a lot in claiming the insurance policy because of the complexity of the terms & conditions in the policy. After this I got panic about my family and started searching for the life insurance policy on the web which offers good coverage without complications in their terms.

While surfing the net I went through some of the insurance sites. Some of them are <site names removed> & lots more. Most of them say to fill out an online form and within a short period they will contact us with the offers they have. My doubt is this the only way to get insured or there are any other methods to insure online.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's strange... because - according to this - your friend passed away in June 2006. Rolling Eyes
finvik
Executive PA
Executive PA

53 ants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about simoncalvin case but in this type of situation i would like to suggest in dual scheme like health + wealth scheme where you will get both the benefits & it is good also.
In this the other family member will get good benefit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Law & Insurance Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum