AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Notifications of a specific .co.uk domain's availability

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Domains & Hosting Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Notifications of a specific .co.uk domain's availability Reply with quote

Hi everyone

I'm aware of a tourism-related .co.uk domain which, due to various rather political issues, may become available at some point in the next year or so. I would like to get hold of it should that arise. Is there any way I can set something up so that I receive an email notification in the event of this one domain lapsing?

Thanks

Paul
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try back-ordering it via your usual (or another) domain registration company.

I was also interested in doing something similar a while back (didn't go for it in the end) and found some useful info. Here's a link to a relevant article:

expiring domains

It's old now, March 2005, but you may still find some of the priciples useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Domains & Hosting Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum