AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Affiliate marketing as work at home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonheart
Secretary
Secretary

50 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Affiliate marketing as work at home Reply with quote

Anyone who want to start home business then affiliate marketing is the best.Simply promoting other products on your website or by promoting affiliate link you can earn a good commission. Its a genuine online business strategy. Commission junction,clickbank are some good website from which you can earn good affiliate income. You may promote your affiliate link by your blog,e-mail marketing,forum,article marketing etc.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think at least one member here would beg to differ on CJ (and I'd be inclined to agree). Anyway... what I'd say is, affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online in the long term, but as a short term source of income it can be very tough to crack.

That's just my personal opinion.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Affiliate marketing is a good way to make money but there are a few prerequisites before you can do it. You need the traffic to your website, you need people to trust what you're offering, and you need to be working with a good merchant or affiliate network who doesn't 'shave' your earnings and cheat you out of the commission you've earned.
SteveSJ
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making money as an affiliate is rewarding once you have put the initial work in, that means having the right products with the right companies, and making sure that your website in highly ranked and correctly optimized.
annstar
Executive PA
Executive PA

79 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

affiliate marketing can work but not as a sole job - especially in the short term, as has been mentioned. You need to have a good site which people want to be linking from; without that you're set to fail from the outright
georgep
Executive
Executive

221 ants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you CAN make a nice amount on money on affiliate marketing but it take a lot of time and effort to make it work so if you have both then why not try.

And I have great experiences with CJ using them for years never had a problem at all. But advise you not to put all your eggs in one basket Smile
For me Amazon is a really nice option these days.

Stuff With Animals, Thlog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum