AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there any free online accounting service
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Accountancy & Finance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martynh
Vice President
Vice President

419 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using the 5 year financial forecast for a client's business seeking private equity funding

For my own cash forecasting model, I have a register of predicted invoices to be raised. Off that I estimate the value and put a probability % against each. Plus guess the date the cash will be collected.
bossbuild
PA
PA

31 ants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a home made excel sheet as well as it can be tailored to my company needs, i have done some looking around on Google for free solutions to accounting software.

Only problem is are they any good? i have heard of many like Turbo Cash for instance. there are also many free templates out there to help you get started with tracking and keep an eye on your accounts.

So long as it is easy to understand and covers everything your business needs it for then why bother with these free accounting software as excel is not hard to understand given the resources available to the average user online.
Mark Johnson
Executive PA
Executive PA

59 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a service called Numia, not as pretty as QB, but good enough for small business accounting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Accountancy & Finance Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum