AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Kind of Marketing Strategy i use to boost my sales?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamjohns
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: What Kind of Marketing Strategy i use to boost my sales? Reply with quote

Hello Friends,
I am thinking about to start an websites, and selling 3d models products , any one please tell what kind of Marketing Strategy i use to boost my sales?
mean what kind of 3d model i make? when i make? what kinds of services i provide to my customers ? Please share your ideas?

Best,
b2bmarketing
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of 3D models do have in mind.. One has to be very specific to be able to carve out a niche for business.
Management Training FL
Secretary
Secretary

17 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet marketing is best for all business. You can get good traffic and business leads to internet marketing. You can try this.
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Management Training FL wrote:
Internet marketing is best for all business.

I disagree. I'm a big advocate of the internet as a marketing tool but I don't think it's well suited to all businesses.

Aaron
leadsgene
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: combo of online and offline marketing Reply with quote

there is nothing as strong as covering both online and offline markets. and that requires you to use both online and offline marketing tools.

if you want to generate sales leads to boost your sales, actively participate online. almost all companies are in the World Wide Web. and i bet your competitors are there as well. it would truly help to create impressive website with rich content, increase traffic through link building activities and get in touch with prospects through email marketing.

for offline methods, you have various options such as direct mail, broadcast campaigns, print or telemarketing. as long as you have the know-how, you can win in these activities.

thanks,

---------------------------

LedgerLeads | Sales Leads and Appointments for Financial Services
searchsouth
Secretary
Secretary

11 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a starting point, which marketing methods have you considered so far?

Although online methods can work well, I agree that they're not right for every business. Have you thought about spreading the word locally? How about some relatively cheap advertising (in a local newspaper?) that could reach a wide audience?
callbox
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron is right. There's no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing. Marketing is an ever-evolving and growing process. Some may may work for John but may not work for Peter, so it's really more about researching about your target market, getting to know where do they hang out, knowing their purchasing behaviour. So if you don't really know much about your target there, you can't just jump on the selling part.

aaron wrote:

I disagree. I'm a big advocate of the internet as a marketing tool but I don't think it's well suited to all businesses.

Aaron
ToAfrica.net
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I often use google shopping or google base before, but now, they are not allowed. I feel very sad.
michaelsmith
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron wrote:

Aaron

Agree, sometimes when all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
printbucket
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big picture, your marketing should be about developing relationships with the people who need your service. Find where those people are, both online and offline. Then find ways to connect with them. Maybe it would be good to start a blog and write articles about 3d modeling, or you could offer services to people as a promotion and then get reviews and referrals in return. If there's a business association in your area, see if they have a group that would fit your niche and then ask about contacting the members of the group. Overall, though, just be a real person interacting with other real people.
esprintguy
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're basically asking people to plan your entire business for you, not just your marketing strategy. Why don't you try thinking of something on your own first?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum