AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please review my site!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boston3
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Please review my site! Reply with quote

Hi everyone !
Please review bostonwebdesigners.net. I've set up my web site,games designer site and wanted to know your opinion about it. It is web design & marketing based site that will bring new ideas & opportunities to grow your business.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other members here will be more inclined to bother to review your site if you can be bothered to introduce yourself. Please go back to the Forum Index and follow the link that reads "Introductions Forum <<< If you're new, post here first!" and read the sticky posts in there.

Thanks

Paul
Spiderhousepr
Executive PA
Executive PA

82 ants

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Review Reply with quote

The layout is a bit awkward, the whole site design is left aligned which is strange. Center design would look nicer. I like the graphics and colours, really nice orange colour.
Theres too much writing under the 'whats new' section. I'd recommend you check out the layouts of templatemonster.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum