AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The History of the Web Hosting Industry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomorescam
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: The History of the Web Hosting Industry Reply with quote

The web hosting industry has grown tremendously over the past decade, and even over just the last few years. When Netscape provided a simple browser for users to connect to the internet and conduct safe online transactions, the E-commerce industry was transformed. In 1995, the major E-commerce companies were launched - Amazon.com and eBay.com. Both have been tremendously successful. By 1999, retail spending on the internet had reached $20 billion.

According to an SRI Business press release in 2000, 1999 was considered the year when big business recognized how drastically the internet was beginning to change the retail industry.

"The Internet has changed all the rules for business," said Larry Gordon, vice president of Internet Research Group. "1999 was the year that sizable numbers of companies across all industries began realizing the huge potential of Internet solutions for increased sales, stronger customer relationships, more focused marketing programs, streamlined internal systems, and better supply chain integration. As these early adopters publicize their success, a much larger group of 'fast followers' will rush to e-business adoption."

This prediction is exactly what took place. By 2002, the NUA estimated the internet had 605 million Internet users. Finally, in 2005, 36 years after the birth of the World Wide Web, according to a Morgan Stanley estimate, the internet had reached its first billion users . Estimates are that the second billion would be reached by 2015, with a majority of the new users being based in Asia.

Today almost every business in existence, from the largest corporation, to the local small business, has some form of Internet presence. This boom in businesses who demand an internet presence has led to the tremendous growth of the Web Hosting Industry.

Web Hosting Industry Today

Today, there are a couple of leaders within the industry. Costs have dropped drastically in terms of web server hardware and bandwidth - so anyone with the technical knowledge can now set up a server and host websites. The companies who can identify a profitable niche within this industry are the ones who will stand the potential to take the lead within the Web Hosting Industry. In this review, we've identified several niche opportunities within the web hosting industry that are profitable and others that aren't. Some of the most profitable include eCommerce solutions for businesses, multimedia hosting (videos and photos), and content hosting (blogs and forums).

More comprehensive details about these specific niche markets are outlined in detail below. In this report, we will also provide the following information about the Web Hosting industry:
Niche Statistics
Industry Growth and Spending Habits
Purchasing Trends
Demographics
Target Audiences
Seasonal Buying Habits
Cross Promotion
Media
Tools and Resources
Industry News
Products and Services
Affiliate Programs

To Be Continue

To Your Success
Abdelhak Benrouhou
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Abdelhak

What do you think you have to gain by cutting and pasting articles on forums? This same, not very interesting, piece has been published on hundreds of other places.

Either introduce yourself, join in, and contribute or please go elsewhere with your cut'n'paste jobs.

With any good forum, such as this one, you only get out what you put in. So try giving a little. Smile
nomorescam
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay wrote:
Hi Abdelhak

What do you think you have to gain by cutting and pasting articles on forums? This same, not very interesting, piece has been published on hundreds of other places.

Either introduce yourself, join in, and contribute or please go elsewhere with your cut'n'paste jobs.

With any good forum, such as this one, you only get out what you put in. So try giving a little. Smile

First, Thank you for your interest in responding.
secondly, I challenge you if you found one site with this content.
Thank's again
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I challenge you if you found one site with this content.

You are quite correct. I didn't find ONE site with the same content. I found several.

Please stop being silly. Thank you.
nomorescam
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay wrote:

I found several.

??????????????????????????????????
nomorescam
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AardvarkBusiness.net Business Forum2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 6 hours ago
The web hosting industry has grown tremendously over the past decade, and even over just the last few years. When Netscape provided a simple ...
.aardvarkbusiness.net/chat/viewtopic.php?p=67837 - 6 hours ago - Similar

I need ONE site like this one wich has the same content not RELEVANT.......
Thank you!!!
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, how about trying a search for the bullet points you list? There are other sites out there with substantially the same bullet points in the same order - though I see that one of them has two extra ones not found in yours.

So you're able to delete as well as copy and paste. Well done. And I concede that the exact text you've posted above isn't apparently to be found in a Google search.

On the other hand, having seen some examples of your own written English on this thread, I find it hard to believe that the content you've posted is your own work. Phrases like "To Be Continue", "I challenge you if you found one site with this content" and "I need ONE site like this one wich has the same content not RELEVANT" clearly don't match the standard of the text in your original posting.

The individual points in your other two postings certainly have been used elsewhere. I've just been reading your latest offering (100 hot tips - 6 to 10). They're not that hot any more, I'm afraid - all of them are online in substantially the same form already, and at least one of them has been around since June 2007. So clearly someone's copying from someone and changing just enough of the text to make them show up slightly differently for the search engines.

My advice to you is that you should claim copyright on it if it's your own work and you don't want others to come along and do a copy-and-paste job on it - there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there that do that sort of thing, you know. And if it isn't, shouldn't you post some kind of attribution?

In any case, you're adding no value to this forum by showing up and posting without any comment a load of stuff that's already available elsewhere. You've given us nothing from yourself - unless all this really is your own original thought. But it isn't, is it?
adigaskell
President
President

7099 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of whether it's copied or not, what's the point of it? Confused
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear, hear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum