AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I would never hire a woman
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KPautomotive
Executive PA
Executive PA

93 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once read
'A woman has to work twice as hard as a man to be thought of as half as good.'

how true this is
thomas425
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: I would never hire a woman Reply with quote

Delilah wrote:
As a small, business owner I woud never hire a woman becos they get pregnant and then you have to train someone else to do the job. Its better to hire a man becos they are the breadwinner for the famly and they dont get pregnat.

Wow, that's completely sexist right there. And horrible spelling/grammar by the way. That is discrimination and also assuming things of the person before you even know what their true intentions are.
Bambi
Secretary
Secretary

6 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I would never hire a woman Reply with quote

Delilah wrote:
As a small, business owner I woud never hire a woman becos they get pregnant and then you have to train someone else to do the job. Its better to hire a man becos they are the breadwinner for the famly and they dont get pregnat.

That's just sad...I can't find any words to tell you how wrong you are. I'm shocked!
GingerGinger
PA
PA

31 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a terrible thing to admit to! Not all woman want to/can get pregnant. Also, men can request paternity leave... there's just as good a chance of a man requesting this as woman going on maternity. I know this from personal experience working in Human Resources.

But again, what's to stop a man up and leaving his job suddenly for something with better prospects...or a woman?
gumihomiho
PA
PA

32 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: I would never hire a woman Reply with quote

Delilah wrote:

Hi Delilah! You know in our country. Both men and women are equal in the eye of society. The woman can do what the boys can do. I respect your opinion, but I think a woman is more sincere in terms of business or work. I'm a girl too, and I'm so dedicated to all my working experience. Yeah you're right, that if women got pregnant, of course, we need some vacation leave to give birth, and for this girl matter is not a big deal. Hehe! Peace. . . Wink Just my opinion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum