AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Advertising Ways For An Internet Business

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amuthanjrv
Temp

9 ants

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Free Advertising Ways For An Internet Business Reply with quote

Although it is crucial to advertise your online business, this does not mean that you have to suffer that much in this process.

There are many techniques that allow you to advertise your site for free.

While most online business owners are familiar with how to spend money to advertise, few understand how to promote their businesses for free.

The reason being paid for advertising can produce immediate results, and can be controlled.

You as the advertiser can decide how much traffic you want your site to receive, and how much you are willing to pay for that traffic.

But this does not meant that you cannot benefit from free online advertising.

I am sure you can see that the customers you receive from free advertising are more profitable to you than customers who came as a result of paid advertising.

The profit you earn on sales to them does not have any advertising expenses subtracted, so the net profit is higher.

Among the free online advertising techniques you can use are, destination sites.

Destination sites are sites where your potential customers visit to look for information. You can supply information to these sites in return for listing you as a source of that information. This technique will give you traffic from customers who are eagerly looking for your product or service.

Another free advertising technique is starting a forum covering your market. By being the moderator of this forum you can interact with potential customers without having to coax them to your site.

Lastly, you should post messages at forums that cover your market. Make sure your posts are relevant and display your level of knowledge.

If you are able to clearly convey your expertise you will have potential customers contacting you to find more about your products and services.

Profit will flow through these advertise channels if you try to do.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all very interesting, thanks.

As you say, there are many ways to get free (or cheap) advertising. One inexpensive way is to use the services of a link building "business", many of which are run by people in India. They make promises to their hapless clients to get them xxxx number of links, and then attempt to achieve their target by spamming forums with barely literate postings or cut'n'paste jobs.

It's really a big waste of time as any switched on admin will spot such a trick a mile away and ban the perpetrator. It might even result in the client's site being blacklisted on various places too. Caveat emptor.

Free advertising? One method I've had success with is to offer people something useful. It could be a forum posting or perhaps a guest blog post. Similarly, I give people free advertising in return for things such them giving me a photo or an article.

You see, it has to work both ways. You give before you take. Trying just to take is a loser's game.

Quote:
Lastly, you should post messages at forums that cover your market. Make sure your posts are relevant and display your level of knowledge.

I rest my case.
BusinessData
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon this site is really good for free advertising. 200 Ants and I get free advertising... can't go wrong with that.
MarielleRoxburgh075
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice information
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarielleRoxburgh075 wrote:
nice information

Pity it wasn't his. Rolling Eyes
Pei En
Secretary
Secretary

23 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx for the post! I'm guessing that's what a huge percentage of us are doing here. Haha.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it was a copy n paste job. I was just being sarcastic in the hope of reminding people that we don't like copy n paste rubbish on here.

Unfortunately, it only attracted yet another spammy idiot with a meaningless post.
jmsbond175
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Free Advertising Ways For An Internet Business Reply with quote

amuthanjrv wrote:
Although it is crucial to advertise your online business, this does not mean that you have to suffer that much in this process.

There are many techniques that allow you to advertise your site for free.

While most online business owners are familiar with how to spend money to advertise, few understand how to promote their businesses for free.

The reason being paid for advertising can produce immediate results, and can be controlled.

You as the advertiser can decide how much traffic you want your site to receive, and how much you are willing to pay for that traffic.

But this does not meant that you cannot benefit from free online advertising.

I am sure you can see that the customers you receive from free advertising are more profitable to you than customers who came as a result of paid advertising.

The profit you earn on sales to them does not have any advertising expenses subtracted, so the net profit is higher.

Among the free online advertising techniques you can use are, destination sites.

Destination sites are sites where your potential customers visit to look for information. You can supply information to these sites in return for listing you as a source of that information. This technique will give you traffic from customers who are eagerly looking for your product or service.

Another free advertising technique is starting a forum covering your market. By being the moderator of this forum you can interact with potential customers without having to coax them to your site.

If you are able to clearly convey your expertise you will have potential customers contacting you to find more about your products and services.

Profit will flow through these advertise channels if you try to do.

Hi

You are providing really nice information. It is helpful. Please share some more information about any topic.

Thanks

Fake sig removed
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawn. More "link builders" in India spoiling the internet for other people.

I despise the scum but sometimes think the people who hire their services are even worse. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Sales & Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum