AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you enjoy shopping?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> General Chat Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Ryan
Executive PA
Executive PA

67 ants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No No No Sad
Marylin
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as most women I like shopping Smile
Kelvin27
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get much time for shopping, but whenever I got for shopping I really enjoy it specially with my friends.
pinkpanther01
Secretary
Secretary

17 ants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love shopping^^ About 1 time a week Very Happy
vo4u
Secretary
Secretary

17 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends what sort of shopping it is, if its food shopping it is boring but if it is cloths shopping then I don't mind it. I normally go cloths shopping about once every two months.
am
Secretary
Secretary

20 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do most if not all shopping online. I wouldn't say it's enjoyable, I'm definitely a 'mission' based shopper i.e I define exactly what I need to buy before I shop.
dhenzki
Secretary
Secretary

12 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I do love shopping.. even if its just window shopping.. lol
But you know what guys?? I don't bring money with me.. (more than for food and transpo that is) It's my way to avoid impulse buying. So that means when I need something i have to go window shopping first without bringing extra money.. Then I go back when I finally decided which things to buy.. lol.. weird as my sister told me
But those are only for the things that need not to be bought immediately.. usually my clothes, shoes, bags, etc..
But for other things like groceries.. i make sure I have a list before going there and buy them at once..
Very Happy
Roksa
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: shopping mood Reply with quote

I guess most of women enjoy shopping but as for me everything depends on my mood. I can not say that I`m a moody person but sometimes I do not like doing that if I do not feel like shopping even though I need for a example to buy something of clothes. It means if I make myself, I`ll buy something I do not like or doesn`t suit me or uncomfortable to wear...

On another hand, when I`m in low spirit, I can go for a walk in the shopping are and just roaming the window-shops. That helps me to distract.
As for food shopping I try to make the most of purchase on certain day for the whole week and then just buy bread or dairy every day.
remcon
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, not only women, also men enjoy shopping, it is fun and recreation at the same time. But I don't link it when everything is crowded - I prefer the non-rush-hours for shopping Very Happy
Or you can just go shopping online, I could spend hours doing that. The downside is, of course that you can't try anything on. Still it's just fun! The next treat is going to be a nice watch and I spent quite som time looking for one, since the choice is soo huge on the internet. I found some nice vintage watches though, but after so many ours of 'window shopping' I can't really decide anymore Very Happy
Maybe the esteemed members of the forum have an opinion and/or advice?
kraldmark
Secretary
Secretary

6 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I like online shopping because it provides a huge selection of products with very low prices. Usually, I buy on average every week. I just can’t control myself and always order a lot unwanted stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum