Joined: 22 Jun 2010
|Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 pm Post subject: Global Islamic Finance Magazine
|Looking for a Job in Islamic Banking?: Dip into the Global Islamic Finance Magazine Article Collection
Bored of your bank? Facing redundancy? Looking for a change of career direction? If you work in banking and you’re looking for a fresh challenge, Islamic banking may be for you. The Global Islamic Finance Magazine Article Collection December 2009-June 2010 is out now and features many articles to help get your Islamic banking career started. Each article is available to buy separately so you can mix and match to find the formula that will open up Islamic banking to you.
The banking sector took a heavy blow during the financial crisis and is still recovering. There were many redundancies and they’re still not many vacancies. It’s no longer a guarantee that you’ll land a new job in the conventional banking industry even if you have all the credentials. Islamic banking, in comparison, is an up and coming alternative form of ethical finance. This exciting new industry is in real need of genuine talent and there are numerous vacancies and opportunities to choose from.
Global Islamic Finance Magazine Collection features several articles that bring you up to speed on Islamic banking and give you all the information you need to break into the industry. Articles that are essential for any future Islamic banker include:
• ‘Islamic Banking-Differences, Growth and Future Challenges’: Find out what Islamic banking is, what it’s achieved and where it’s heading.
• ‘The Rise of Islamic Bank of Britain-Interview with Steven Amos’: Gain a fascinating insight into the UK’s most famous standalone Islamic bank through this interview with its Head of Marketing.
• ‘An Introduction to Risk Management in Islamic Banking’: Learn why risk management is as vital to Islamic banking as it is to conventional banking.
• ‘What is Basel II?: What it means for Islamic Banking. Part I’: Get to grips with the most iconic symbol of banking regulation and how it affects Islamic banking.
• ‘The Suitability of HSBC Bank Mauritius as a Test Case for Shariah-compliant Banking Services on the Island’: Discover through this case study how Islamic banking is breaking into brand new markets.
• ‘The British Bankers Association Seminar: From Amanah to Iijhara’: A candid look at one of Britain’s biggest banking events from the Islamic finance perspective.
All of these articles are available to order NOW for just £4.99 each! Get them delivered straight to your inbox in PDF format or, for the extra charge of just £10.00, we will send you a CD with all your ordered articles on it!