AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

online local courses - www.icourseonline.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icourseonline
Temp

10 ants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: online local courses - www.icourseonline.com Reply with quote

The purpose of the iCourseOnline is to enable local users (students, professional course seekers, hobby learners) across diverse backgrounds to search and connect, immediately, with experienced course providers specializing in the specific needs of the user. Thus iCourseOnline acts as a perfect bridge between the knowledge seekers and the proficient training providers.

Most of the online search by search engines today is horizontal and the data is mostly advertisement driven. iCourseOnline is a vertical search and our algorithms use data that is industry created, using a standard format so the user is assured of obtaining a better search result with a higher quality filter.

What’s more, it is absolutely free!!! Yes, you can access all course related details offered by our listed providers in a single place, absolutely free of charge.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno about your website. Most likely it's cr@p. After I've just had to clean up your splattering of spams all over this forum I don't feel inclined to look at anything else you might be doing. Evil or Very Mad

By the way, I''ve just banned you from here - absolutely free of charge!!!
ParisPro
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: icourseonline Reply with quote

I have just checked out your site and I was immediately put off because a big facebook box sprung up and thus it looked quite spammy if I am to be very honest.
In general the design looks fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Website Review Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum