AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Developing a new product line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devon Julie
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Developing a new product line Reply with quote

Hello.
I'm looking for a little advice please. In our current coaching business, we've developed some good, solid business tools that can be used independently by any business owner / higher manager / CEO, etc.

Before spending lots of time and energy on marketing these offline and online (new venture), I'm looking for objective viewpoints on the types of tools that Business Owners would find useful - ie: goal setting tools, budgeting, time management, etc.

Also, are these items that people will pay for, will they be useful? And the last question - are there already enough of these types of tools already available in the great worldwide web?
If so, fantastic. If not, I'd rather know know now.
Thank you to anyone who will respond.
Julie
Cathy Duncan
Secretary
Secretary

18 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there are certain sites and forums available where you can have ample help about your concerned queries. You should rather refer to relevant ones. Good luck!
Devon Julie
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Gee thanks.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off... welcome to the forums, Julie.

Secondly... Cathy... stop speaking tosh. Cr*p like that will earn you a ban before you can say "Pakistan spam".

Moving on... Julie, what are these tools exactly? Personally, I think there's a plethora out there, expecially when you consider things like iPhone apps, etc. There's all manner of time management tools, lists, etc.

Some are very good (and a few are even free), others are very mediocre/poor. I suspect if it's something you're ever going to be in with a chance of making money from, it needs to be a top notch product since there's so much competition out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum