AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blog Traffic Tips
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
journey7
Secretary
Secretary

22 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Blog Traffic Tips Reply with quote

Here are some blog traffic tips that will help you gain traffic faster!

In order to start a successful blog online it is important to choose a good name. The name of your website should reflect what your website is about. Choose a name that is easy to remember. A name that easily identifies with what your website is all about.

Picture

Make an icon or add some sort of picture to your blog. An icon or picture builds recognition. A picture of yourself somewhere on your website is not a bad idea at all. It is very well likely that your followers will gain your trust and will be curious about your work around the net when they see it. You can lure people to your work around the web when they see that “trustworthy” face or icon. They will easily recognize your work and will be curious about what you have to say. People may read what your have to say or follow your links just because of the fact they recognize you.

Quality Content

Creating unique quality content is the most important aspect of your blog. Ask yourself, what benefits your blog provides that others do not. What topics would your readers like to see on your blog? Keep great content and you will drive returning viewers.

Regular Interval Posting

Google wants to give it’s readers the most up to date content. It is important that you post content up on a regular basis. Google search engine crawlers will take notice and it is a sure way to increasing your search engine rankings. Don’t forget to submit your link to Google and other famous search engines like Yahoo.

Keyword Optimized Secret

You must market your website in order to increase exposure and gain followers. A trick you can use to increase search engine rankings is to optimize your content with low competitive keywords.

Low competitive keywords don’t get as much traffic as high competitive keyword but are easier to rank high in the search engines. Although they are not searched as often as high competitive keywords, ranking top for low competitive keywords will get you a lot of traffic. The great part is that it is easy to rank high with low competitive keywords. With multiple top rankings for low competitive keywords, you can get thousands and thousands of traffic to your website.

Make the title of your article from the low competitive keywords you find. Make your content dense with low competitive keywords and try to add them at the end of your article as well.

Article Submission

Submit your articles to article directories. Article marketing is great for consistent targeted traffic.

Keyword Placement

Add keyword tags to your posts. Also find keywords that display your links in the search engines. Add those keywords resulting in your links as tags. This will improve your search engine rankings for those keywords.

Online Communities

Participate in online communities. Post links to social media sites to get more traffic to your website. The more you participate in these social media sites, the more followers you are likely to gain, and reach out to more and more people.

Schedule

Create a schedule to execute a list of important actions on a daily basis. This will dramatically increase your visitors and help you keep track of what’s working and what’s not. A progress chart will help keep your motivation high. The more you write down your ideas and thoughts, the less stress they will hold in your brain. You can remember them when the time comes and forget them till later.

Good Luck!
Edward jonathan
Temp

3 ants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: How can i get traffic? Reply with quote

I had just enrolled with google adsense for domains programs. And since google T.O.S says one must not paste any code on the site so as not to get banned. Can anybody advice me on how i can generate traffics to these sites fast without being banned by google? Your reply will be highly appreciated.
andykeating
Executive PA
Executive PA

53 ants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: How can i get traffic? Reply with quote

Edward jonathan wrote:
I had just enrolled with google adsense for domains programs. And since google T.O.S says one must not paste any code on the site so as not to get banned. Can anybody advice me on how i can generate traffics to these sites fast without being banned by google? Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Social networking & Social bookmarking sites are the best source for traffic..you can also submit interesting articles related to your niche with links in article body and resource box..
Zachariah
Temp

8 ants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys....!
Thanks for sharing great tips....I like this kind of post which tell us much important massage.So please keep sharing.... Keep it up....!
toby
PA
PA

26 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi i think the tips are spot on. i try to do all those things however i reckon bthe most important is make yourself a schedule of 'to do' items thats what I do every sunday for the coming week - now i dont always achieve everything but I reckon i achieve more by having the list thatn i would without it
kimsanders
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from these tips, it is also important to update your blog with new content regularly. Bear in mind that Google loves fresh and quality content Smile
bellevue limo
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure everyone can earn full time from blogging. It's just the first steps that are difficult as is the same as any other businesses.

Here are my answers for your question.

1. Use blogger platform if you want to be listed in search engines fast.
2. Blog the topic you are expert in. If you have many topics, divide them into categories. Know what is the keywords you wish to focus on.
3. Always update with a lot of relevant content. I would say update it daily. Content is the king.
4. Submit your blog to RSS directories when you have build up your content volume.
5. It is also good that you tap on the social bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, digg, furl, squidoo, stumbleupon, reddit, just to name a few. These are the latest trend in web now.
6. When you think your blog is decent enough with good content, now is the time to move out and contact other bloggers with similar topic as yours. Link building here is the key. It will shoot you up the search engines if you link properly.

I am sure there are companies doing that. Just do a search or visit some article directories for details.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
november
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a novice in blogging, somehow I apply this all tips to make my blog get a traffic. So true that quality content is important to attract a user or researcher. The picture helps a lot for uniqueness. Of course the very important is keywords. It helps you a lot to make your blog site get in the top of search engine.
scottlinken
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

two words:

learn SEO
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why just "learn SEO", Scott? I wouldn't call myself an SEO expert - although I do try to keep up with things - and I have blogs that rank high in G and get thousands of visitors per day.

I think good content is just as important. SEO and good content aren't mutually exclusive - you need to do both.
scottlinken
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they kind of come under the same umbrella,

no point doing SEO without good content or else you wont last and may not get anywhere in the first place

I say learn SEO because it is the primary traffic source and . . I don't want to say "free" because its not really free but not a case of if you stop paying then your traffic stops.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your explanation. Now please go and explain this to the numerous Indian "SEO" companies who use my contact forms every day to try to flog me their SEO services. I'm doing fine on G without them. I don't need to be constantly pestered by people about SEO.

It gives SEO a bad name, because low-paid people fire off the same darned messages to everyone with a contact form. It used to be bots that were the problem, now it seems to be more a case of low-paid humans.
scottlinken
PA
PA

27 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get them all the time!

My friend is director in an SEO company (a good ethical english one) and he said they even get them pestering them for SEO services when that is what they do! Unbelievable!

#sigh# Rolling Eyes
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You win the biscuit for that post above. Laughing

Disclaimer: Aardvark does not give away biscuits unless you visit their office in Timbuktu to collect it.
RebeccaMarshall
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 – Your blog articles need to be search engine optimized as part of your blog search engine optimization campaign.
2 – You need to submit your blog articles to other websites as part of your blog search engine optimization campaign.
3 – Third, you need to make sure that your blog is being indexed as part of your blog search engine optimization campaign.
4 – Finally, as part of your blog search engine optimization campaign you should be registering with blog search engines, checking your rating to see how you compare.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum