AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When did you start ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauline
Secretary
Secretary

23 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: When did you start ? Reply with quote

Good morning everybody Wink

This new topic to share together about your business experience, your success stories also Wink

When you all first launched your own business and took the plunge?
Wink

Have a lovely day

regards

Pauline
saramartin
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: sara Reply with quote

I used the new market for the first time but Failed because when I purchased property its price is very high but after some months its price down badly.The truth is that only a very small percentage of people who are actively dealing at large and small businesses locally and around the world are professional businessman and do it to get paid.
creditguard
Secretary
Secretary

16 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: sara Reply with quote

saramartin wrote:
I used the new market for the first time but Failed because when I purchased property its price is very high but after some months its price down badly.The truth is that only a very small percentage of people who are actively dealing at large and small businesses locally and around the world are professional businessman and do it to get paid.

Its part of game and I business up and downs are also involved, in some area of the world the price of property in suddenly increased and in some countries they fall down so badly so wait for your turn Wink
Nopalea
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to start the new business of Book Keeping services, online data entry and SEO. Can you help me to start it..
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd be better off starting your own thread, Nopalea... ideally with specific questions on what you are looking for help with.
mojito8
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very first start was about 10 years ago
John Ashtone
PA
PA

31 ants

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: When did I start. Reply with quote

In my early twenties, I started dealing in 2nd hand books, when Market stalls were still worth having Laughing

I then bought a Newsagent's, hard work but great fun, but then I like serving customers. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Starting a Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum