AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get Rich the Easy Way - What You Need to Become Wealthy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomRogish
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Get Rich the Easy Way - What You Need to Become Wealthy Reply with quote

Are you ready to Get Rich the Easy Way? Many people daydream about wealth and becoming rich. But what are the secrets of owning your life? How can you use them to grow rich?

Most people who enjoy a 7 figure a year income did not buy a lottery ticket, or wait for a rich relative to die and leave them a fortune. No, if you hope to get rich the easy way you must create the right mindset, locate the right opportunity, and build for yourself the proper lifestyle.

Start by evaluating your values and how you were brought up. If you are like me you were taught to go to school and get an education. Get a job and go to work. Retire, and you will be able to travel and visit the grandchildren.

If this works so well, why do most of us retire broke on in debt Tut Tut ? If you can't make ends meet while you are working, how do you expect to survive on 40-60% of your salary after retirement?

Now, not to imply that education is a bad thing. The proper training is critically important. But if you want to get rich the easy way, you need to know the skills of building a business Book. You will not find this information in even the finest university.

Also, remember that the wealthy did not idly sit on their hands waiting for the day their lives changed. The decided they would own their lives and took the actions that would bring wealth.

You can do the same. Begin by researching Internet businesses, and seek out a mastermind group. These people are like minded entrepreneurs that will show you how to earn 6-7 figures a year.

If you are determined to get rich the easy way, it begins with you. Stop wishing and waiting. Change your thought process, and align yourself with successful people. Finally get the right training. You will become wealthy and successful with an ease that will surprise you.
To All of Our Success!
-TJ Cool
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Get Rich the Easy Way - What You Need to Become Wealthy Reply with quote

TomRogish wrote:
Are you ready to Get Rich the Easy Way?

Rolling Eyes

No, I prefer to do it the hard way.

Afterall, it's more likely to actually work that way.
TomRogish
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Get Rich the Easy Way - What You Need to Become Wealthy Reply with quote

paul wrote:
TomRogish wrote:
Are you ready to Get Rich the Easy Way?

Rolling Eyes

No, I prefer to do it the hard way.

Afterall, it's more likely to actually work that way.

Hi paul,
I hear a bit of cynicism in your reply. God bless you for expressing your opinion. BUT, I'm sure you will agree - You will produce your best results when you've got your head on straight.
A very wise woman taught me "Faith + Action= SUCCESS!!"Clap
Respectfully Yours,
-TJ Cool
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got my head on straight, thanks, Tom.

You're right to detect cynicism in my reply.

I would like to break down your little equation for you:

Faith + Action = Success

Action = Working Wisely + Working Hard

Faith = Good Ideas + Perseverance

Ergo... (Good Ideas + Perseverance) + (Working Wisely + Working Hard) = Success
TomRogish
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wrote:
I've got my head on straight, thanks, Tom.

You're right to detect cynicism in my reply.

I would like to break down your little equation for you:

Faith + Action = Success

Action = Working Wisely + Working Hard

Faith = Good Ideas + Perseverance

Ergo... (Good Ideas + Perseverance) + (Working Wisely + Working Hard) = Success

Hey Paul,
Thank you for the firm but gentle tune-up. Perhaps my head is on a bit straighter now Rolling Eyes . BTW, I meant you no disrespect - I expect you have an acute understanding of this business - EXCELLENT!
I'm nor sure you and I aren't saying the same thing but phrasing it differently. Or maybe we just disagree about the importance of the right mental attitude.
I maintain I will produce my best results when I work passionately and remain optimistic regarding my outcome Very Happy . However, You're Right - We need to work intelligently and stay aware of the results we're producing.
Is Cool!
-TJ Cool
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My main area of disagreement is the apparent ease with which you suggest people can make huge sums on the internet. In saying that, I'm not saying it can't be done and that some don't maybe find it 'easy', but the reality for most is that it's not so simple.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming you don't make a 7-figure ($) income a year online...?
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm disappointed to read this thread as I've just said a friendly hello and welcome to Tom on the Intro forum. I kinda wish I'd read this first.

Personally, I find it distasteful when people promote any "get rich quick" stuff. Apart from the fact that it's not true and gives poorly educated people false hope, there is a whole industry built around this "get rich quick" idea.

As Paul says, correctly IMO, it can be done by the very lucky few, but the opportunities are not just sitting there waiting for someone to grab them.

To make a living on the Internet like some of us, including Paul, and myself to a lesser extent, we have to work hard at it. We have to create opportunities and carve out a niche for ourselves. Everyone I have ever met online with a "get rich quick" scheme has not actually got rich quick themselves. If they were so darned smart, they wouldn't be wasting their time on the internet selling their ideas to people daft enough to believe them.

Yes, I do know what it feels like to not be believed when you're telling the truth, but showing up on a business forum with plenty of people who run respectable online businesses and telling us how we can "get rich quick" is a bit daft. I might have believed you if we'd had a chance to get to know you better before you cr@pped this on us.
TomRogish
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming you don't make a 7-figure ($) income a year online...?

Paul, you are right Salute . I don't make a 7 figure income from the internet. I do make a 5 figure online income. Plus my wife works a traditional job, plus we enjoy the benefits of a couple of good investments we made in the late 1990's. All told, we're comfortable. Will I make 7 figures a year in the next 8 years? YES I WILL! Oops... There's that da*n positive attitude again.

paul wrote:
My main area of disagreement is the apparent ease with which you suggest people can make huge sums on the internet. In saying that, I'm not saying it can't be done and that some don't maybe find it 'easy', but the reality for most is that it's not so simple.

Again I repeat, it takes consistent action. One must also take the correct actions.Furthermore, everything is simple when broken down into manageable, step by step actions - You just have to learn what to do and how to do it. Then you must put it into action. Finally you need to know what to do next - Then do the work.

Having a sense of optimism and faith in Your AbilitiesKing WILL get you where you want to be when combined with the above formula!

Yours,
-TJ Cool
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no! It's one of those things with yellow highlights and all that stuff.

Please spare us.

Tom, some of us are already making a living online. Maybe you should save your sales pitch for places where it's only newbies trying to feel their way around. Aardvark has a good core of people who are already making a living online.

I just can't see anyone on here getting excited about this kind of sales pitch.

Anyway, why do you come across as preaching to us about how we can succeed? Are you trying to prove something, or maybe just sell something? I dunno. Just asking.
TomRogish
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay wrote:
I'm disappointed to read this thread as I've just said a friendly hello and welcome to Tom on the Intro forum. I kinda wish I'd read this first.

Hi Kay, Very Happy
Thank you in advance for the greeting in the "Welcome Forum". I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure they are very kind words and I'll reply ASAP.

Kay wrote:
Personally, I find it distasteful when people promote any "get rich quick" stuff. Apart from the fact that it's not true and gives poorly educated people false hope, there is a whole industry built around this "get rich quick" idea.

It is NOT my desire to give false hope to ANYONE. Rather to offer TRUE HOPE to everyone trying to break into internet marketing or who is struggling due to mis-information or "information overload."

kay wrote:
As Paul says, correctly IMO, it can be done by the very lucky few, but the opportunities are not just sitting there waiting for someone to grab them.

To make a living on the Internet like some of us, including Paul, and myself to a lesser extent, we have to work hard at it. We have to create opportunities and carve out a niche for ourselves. Everyone I have ever met online with a "get rich quick" scheme has not actually got rich quick themselves. If they were so darned smart, they wouldn't be wasting their time on the internet selling their ideas to people daft enough to believe them

Kay, I work hard at my business too. One of the niches I work in is "work from home/get started online". I specialize on helping beginners get started the right way. I struggled for a long time before I was able to get my business running and I'm committed to helping those wanting help. You and Paul are already successful - God Bless You. Not everyone s so fortunate. Brick Wall

AND - Luck plays NO PART in this business or any part of life. You confuse luck with knowing what to do and believing in yourself enough to recognize and seize one or two of the countless opportunities that surround us.

kay wrote:
Yes, I do know what it feels like to not be believed when you're telling the truth, but showing up on a business forum with plenty of people who run respectable online businesses and telling us how we can "get rich quick" is a bit daft. I might have believed you if we'd had a chance to get to know you better before you cr@pped this on us.

You make a fair point. I'm new here, and maybe should stay cool for a while. Clearly, I'm NOT here to "Save Everyone", but to make friends, learn and contribute. However, I stand by what I wrote.

The most direct route to wealth is to create the right mindset, locate the right opportunity, and build for yourself the proper lifestyle. If I didn't make it clear before, building the proper lifestyle is TAKING ACTION!

Respectfully,
-Tom Johns Cool

TomRogish
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay wrote:
Please spare us.

Tom, some of us are already making a living online. Maybe you should save your sales pitch for places where it's only newbies trying to feel their way around. Aardvark has a good core of people who are already making a living online.

I just can't see anyone on here getting excited about this kind of sales pitch.

Anyway, why do you come across as preaching to us about how we can succeed? Are you trying to prove something, or maybe just sell something? I dunno. Just asking.

Kay,
Like I said, I'm here to make friends, learn and contribute. If you find my signature distasteful, please click elsewhere. I humbly apologize if it upsets you.

-TJ Cool

paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no... we're getting the "big text treatment". Large font, CAPS, bold, underlining, red and even the dreaded blue and bold combined.

It always rather amuses me when people "teach" us how to do something they've not yet achieved themselves.
Dave McM
Executive PA
Executive PA

59 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm... I think many of us may have seen something very similar before. (In fact, I may have posted about it elsewhere on this forum - apologies for the repetition if so.)
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The classic one that we had on here, I'll never forget it, was along the lines of. "I'm writing an eBook about how to make money online. Please tell me how to make money online so I have some content for my book."

Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Tom, you are very funny. Thanks for the laugh.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave McM wrote:
Hmmmm... I think many of us may have seen something very similar before. (In fact, I may have posted about it elsewhere on this forum - apologies for the repetition if so.)

Reminds me of this old gem too, Dave...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum