AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Get Rich the Easy Way - What You Need to Become Wealthy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave McM
Executive PA
Executive PA

59 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one - I have to confess I did click the PayPal button to see what would happen, but inexplicably that was as far as I got. I blame the lack of a suave mugshot of the author, personally.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
God speaks through me and I'm telling ya this product kicks butt. It's like teaching a child to read. Once you do that he or her will pass a literacy test. That's why I recommend it personally by my wife.

Ooh, I like it. Where can I buy?

The way to make an income online is by doing research, writing good content, and knowing how to monetise it. It's quite easy (albeit hard work) when you know how. But if you can suss it out then you're on the way.

Trying to sell people "get rich quick" ideas is a non-starter - unless you want to target the very stupid. Then, I suppose, if there are a lot of very stupid people who'll buy it, you'll have some success.

Most people on Aardvark are not stupid or uneducated so you're kinda wasting your time flogging this to us.
martynh
Vice President
Vice President

419 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its so enjoyable scrolling down 3 pages of yellow highlighted text and fake testimonials to get to the "must buy now" button reduced from $397 to ONLY $59

then when you try to leave the window pops up saying "only 2 left at $39". So thats just the 90% discount then
then when you try to leave - I mean REALLY leave, some crappy extra product is offered

then when you've really had enough, they ask "Are you sure you want to leave?"
No actually I mistakenly pressed the "Get me out of here" button 3 times and I passionately want to buy your product. Twisted Evil
martynh
Vice President
Vice President

419 ants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a site that in my opinion extols all the best virtues of modern marketing
Hotel Marketing Strategies

Josiah MacKenzie has been so passionate about sharing content he's ended up as the #1 reference point for hotel marketing strategy across the world.
He charges $7500 min per speaking gig and thats just for starters
videomatt
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Get Rich The Farrell Way Reply with quote

I have been studying Chris Farrell now for many months and it may not be the easy way, but it really is the sensible way!! I have learnt so much from his great teaching and many videos that I am just about to start giving my own training courses and seminars. He is a fantastic and genuine guy who is so willing to share. I highly recommend him to anyone serious about internet marketing. Check out his latest launch by friending me on Facebook. He is about to show us all how to generate lots of traffic for FREE on Facebook. Please ask me any questions you may have and I will try to help you in any way I can.

Best wishes for your success.

Matt
wantong123
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me ,you youself rich or not.If you are rich,I'll try to believe you.to tell the truth,I don't think theory can help me be rich.
wantong123
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I want to be rich,but to tell the truth,I don't think it really can have a large effect to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum