AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sharepoint Training

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TWI
Vice President
Vice President

438 ants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Sharepoint Training Reply with quote

I'll start this by admitting that I know next to nothing about Sharepoint, except for what it can do. Does anyone have insight or recommendations for sources of online Sharepoint 2010 training? Microsoft has extensive free training available, but it presumes knowledge of the previous 2007 version. As a result, one has to go back and get knowledgeable on the earlier version, and then go on to the 2010 courses. At this rate, the 2013 version will be out by the time I get through it all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Education & Training Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum