AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does UK banks open account for company registered in Delawar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Accountancy & Finance Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aviz12
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Does UK banks open account for company registered in Delawar Reply with quote

Dear Experts,

I need your assistance please.. does UK banks open account for delaware companies..
Please advise.

If the owner is not resident in UK, should it be possible to open an account ?

If such is possible, can you advise which banks are providing such service?

We are also looking to open merchant account / payment gateway.

Thanks
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's difficult to answer your question as you've not introduced yourself to tell us anything about you and what you're trying to achieve.

My experience of UK banks is that it's very difficult to open a new UK bank account unless you have proof of residency. The offshore banks can be a bit awkward too in that they usually require confirmation from your own country's embassy that you are who you say you are and you live where you say you do.

I've no idea how someone in Pakistan, such as yourself, would be able to open a UK bank account unless you actually live here for a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Accountancy & Finance Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum