AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E-Marketing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geza
Secretary
Secretary

14 ants

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: E-Marketing Reply with quote

HELLO

Was wondering if anyone had any tips for email marketing? I have quite a large database of email addresses and would like to start evaluationg potential software. I've drawn up a shortlist but was wondering if anyone had good / bad experiences?

Thanks in advanced.

GEZA
adigaskell
President
President

7099 ants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make it as targeted as possible. If you're sending the same email to that entire list then you're not doing it right.
esprintguy
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I don't hold email marketing in high regard. My tip, though, would be to try and make your emails as appealing as possible without putting up any red flags that might scare away customers. No one trusts email advertisements nowadays.
ramswebsolution
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Email Marketing Services Reply with quote

Ramswebsolution provides best email Marketing services and bulk email sending software at low cost. Check below website link:

ramswebsolution.com
Trent Brownrigg
Secretary
Secretary

13 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Target, personalize, segment, test, etc... There's a lot more to it than just getting a list of email addresses and blasting out a message to them.

Also, it is very important that you build a strong relationship and reputation up with your list before trying to sell to them. Otherwise you will get horrible results.
eddie_justo
Secretary
Secretary

33 ants

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure they are targeted and relevant to each individual prospect
yassine1995
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much subscribers do you really have ? If you have more than 10,000 subscriber you should make over 10,000$ a month Very Happy because one subscriber makes you on average 1$ per month. So if you have a large email list you see in clickbank or jvzoo if they have products in your niche and you can promote them by sending emails to your subscribers about those products, and thats how you make money from them !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Web Marketing Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum