AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Work From Home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
homework
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Work From Home Reply with quote

I am semi-retired and looking for a genuine idea, product or service that I can set up, market and sell from home. I have had no success by searching the Internet. Has anyone any suggestions or ideas for such a product or service?
Many thanks and a happy New Year.
Kay
President
President

4173 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome. You've not given us a lot to go on. What are your interests? What skills do you have? We could suggest all kinds of things to you but if they don't suit you personally there's not much point.

I completely agree with you that searching on the Internet for such things is unlikely to be fruitful. Mostly you'll only find junk which promises to make you rich by selling rubbish to newbies which promises to make them rich.

Your best bet is to come up with some kind of plan yourself about what you'd like to do and perhaps we can help you to implement the plan. If we knew of any simple way to do step A, B, and C, we'd just be doing it and not shouting it from the rooftops to create more competitors for ourselves.
Epiphany
Secretary
Secretary

23 ants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay is right. Without knowing what you can actually do and what you have an interest in, there's not much we can do.

Think about your skills, your interests and if you can, think of something YOU would like to have, that just isn't around.. it's a good place to start when trying to think of things others might want to purchase.
sabatek7
Secretary
Secretary

10 ants

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Work From Home Reply with quote

homework wrote:
I am semi-retired and looking for a genuine idea, product or service that I can set up, market and sell from home. I have had no success by searching the Internet. Has anyone any suggestions or ideas for such a product or service?
Many thanks and a happy New Year.

Go to clickbank.com and click on marketplace. There are tons of stuff that you can pick from by your interest that I am sure you will love to sell.

I also know of and apart of two programs that can almost guarantee your success online
with the products you pick....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Working from Home Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum