AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from an Occasionally Silly LadyWorkaholic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should you tell your customers when they are being rude?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

ladyworkaholic@yahoo.com
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Hello from an Occasionally Silly LadyWorkaholic Reply with quote

I took a few moments to see how people are introducing themselves here in the formum and have decided be straight and intelligent another day. I am amost 44, working way too hard, trying to start a new marketing company in Northern New Jersey.

I have a head full of useless knowledge about free business tools like free email distribution sites, free internet telephones, how to get free fax numbers, marketing ideas for every kind of business and when I'm not doing that... I'm cooking a pretty damn good dinner for my husband.

No kids... my life revolves around hubby and work and then hubby and then more work.

I had this strange idea that I might not be alone - not in my silly behavior - but I've been praying that there are other people out there interested in sharing and exchanging information.

So that's it for now!
Hope everyone's in great spirits!

Later days!
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there's a few of us here... welcome aboard!

I too spend most of my time working when I'm not spending it with family... times are tough at the moment, so it seems you have to put in that extra little bit of effort to reap the rewards. Nowadays I'm mostly concentrating a blogging. It's a hard slog but gradually becoming worthwhile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum