AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New here and new to own business idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
remcon
Secretary
Secretary

15 ants

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: New here and new to own business idea Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am Remmy, I am a student, and I would like to get some information here on how to create an own business - which legal measures to take and how to operate it. I have a vague idea of what i want to offer in my business, but it's not yet fixed:
I have done an internship in a kindergarden (I am about to become a social worker) and would like to prepare an online platform for entertaining kids intellectually at home - especially those whose parents cannot afford the guitar lessons in town or so. Any experience in things like that?
cheers and see u!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Introductions Forum     <<<   If you're new, post here first! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum