AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

confused about purchase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> General Chat Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spenardo
Secretary
Secretary

34 ants

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: confused about purchase Reply with quote

HELLO!Its been about 5 weeks into online marketing.I recently purchased some solos ads from online.Not too sure where they are or when or if I got them..my statement says the purchase went through.Does it usually take long to see results or anything from solo ads?Looking for some vet advice.
kraldmark
Secretary
Secretary

6 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solo Ad is not a very effective for your business especially you’re a new beginner. How often do you sent out to subscribers?
spenardo
Secretary
Secretary

34 ants

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to build a list of subscribers...its been like 5 -6 weeks.I'm looking into free solo ads...I'm new like out of the box.
spenardo
Secretary
Secretary

34 ants

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello kraldmark..Yea I'm posting to solo ads at least once a week.?why do you say they're not effective?how have they worked or not worked, in your opinion.
Arnoud
Secretary
Secretary

31 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="spenardo"]Hello kraldmark..Yea I'm posting to solo ads at least once a week.?why do you say they're not effective?how have they worked or not worked, in your opinion.[/quote]

Good question! Me too I am quite new in business but I learnt from experienced marketers to be patient. Personally I don't use solo ads much bc of the costs. But they can be productive if used more and for longer time. Do not expect much result in the first 2 weeks.

That's why many opportunities have 90 days program. It don't want to recommend organisation here. Just be consistent and don't give up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> General Chat Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum