AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Business Opportunity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Jobs & Employment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

4 ants

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Business Opportunity Reply with quote

I am currently looking for someone who has experience in sales, especially media sales/advertising sales who is hungry to start a business with me.

I have a very good business model and a company that started organically, is up and running and already making . This market that I am moving into is growing, there is a massive imbalance between supply and demand (although there is plenty of competition) and most importantly the profit margins are great. 1,000,000 profit is very achievable within two years, not gross net.

I pride myself on my business acumen, communication and automation of processes but I am also looking for help, especially in the area of sales, and sales teams.

Dont get me wrong I can do sales too. I am a business owner currently and I have recently closed deals with Unicef, European Investment Bank, Terium, HM Treasury, Reuters, The MET, P&G, Ernst and Young to name a few. However, nothing can be great can be achieved alone hence why I am looking for someone to jump on board.

My intention is to find someone who can help guarantee success of my new venture, pick up the phone increase/maintain sales and take responsibility for the sales process and sales team. I would consider parting with equity of the company if I find the right person.

If you may be interested give me a shout and Ill send you more details.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Jobs & Employment Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum