AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Women salaries vs Men Salaries?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTAce
Executive PA
Executive PA

74 ants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Women salaries vs Men Salaries? Reply with quote

Does anybody know where I can get some numbers for women salaries vs men salaries in the workplace? Numbers for the US would be best, but seeing as most of you are probably not from the US, anything else will do just fine...

I'm working on a paper about the inferiority of women...and would like to throw this in there somewhere. I know it's out there, just don't have time to look right now.

Thanks
Claire
Executive
Executive

218 ants

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I know the National Union of Students in the Uk has done a lot of work on this and has a lot of info on this, I have the info at home i think, if you care to send me a pm with your email address i could pass the figures onto you
GTAce
Executive PA
Executive PA

74 ants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found a lot of good information from reports, surveys, research, etc...but if I do find that I need some more info, I'll definitely let you know, Thanks!
condo
PA
PA

28 ants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blonde women are less likely to find jobs that require talent, concentration,.. than dark haired women. Must be a side effect of blonde jokes. Unfortunately I can't show the reference (would take too much time).
overweightnomore
Secretary
Secretary

9 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard this statement so many times "Men makes more money than women." So many reports indicate this fact too. If anyone has a link to show these facts, please do post them here.

Have a successful healthy day!
mellowyellow
Temp

2 ants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

I am also writing a research paper, but the subject is women equality in business
if you have found any helpful information on salaries or inequality please e-mail me or send me a message.
i'm new to this website and i'm not sure how it all works
thanks for the help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Women in Business Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business ForumSport ForumTravel Forum