AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My server might be down. Ask for quick help.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Domains & Hosting Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: My server might be down. Ask for quick help. Reply with quote

My server might be down (PST 5:00 pm, Feb 8th). I'd like to ask for quick help; please access http://www.ooen.net/ and let me know if you can view the page. I hate to ask something stupid like this, but the server needs to be up and I just need to figure out what's wrong. Also one question:

If any one of you can access the server and I cannot access the server, what could be the problem?
foundThroughAdminSig
President
President

7611 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin/Aaron,

Please lock this thread. I found out what the problem was, though I haven't found the cause yet. I wanted to know if it was only me who cannot access my server, but it wasn't the case, and there is no reason why I want to ask anyone to check the url provided (shouldn't have asked in the first place ..., sorry ...)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Domains & Hosting Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum