AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posting here could earn you free advertising!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> AardvarkBusiness.net Board Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Posting here could earn you free advertising! Reply with quote

Yes, it's true. On the travel forums we just recently had our first birthday. Our top 3 posters were each awarded 10,000 free banner impressions on the search engine as a token of thanks for their involvement.

Just to pre-warn you all, we'll probably do something similar here at some future date so do get involved! I'll stress now that 'top posters' doesn't necessarily equate to those who do the most posts... it'll be a subjective measure (by me) of those who have contributed the most (in terms of quality rather than quantity) to these forums... I hope this will act as a further incentive to maximise your enjoyment of your time here! Wink

Happy posting

Aaron
I, Brian
Executive
Executive

220 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, now that is a good idea! Smile
aaron
Retired Oil Baron
Retired Oil Baron

4592 ants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reminding me that I even posted this! I am an aardvark that keeps to his word and will pick out a 'top 3' in the Summer so that gives everyone (both established and newer members) a fair crack at the whip. Any advertising awarded will be in addition to the advertising that is earned through collecting ants, of course.

Aaron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> AardvarkBusiness.net Board Issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum