AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine AardvarkBusiness.net - Business Search Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a new online opportunity!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Self-Employment Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hwinwood
Temp

4 ants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for a new online opportunity!! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone..

I am looking for a new online opportunity for a second stream of income. I need help on what legit online companies are working well online.

Tired of the traditional mlm stuff. email me at hwinwood28@yahoo.com

Howard
Orion
Executive
Executive

242 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are literally thousands od companies online that offer legitiment Affilate programs. Maybe try having a look at www.cj.com they have quite a number that they offer through there site. Otherwise consider building sites with interesting content and using google Adsense.

That is just a start there are a lot of other ways it can be done as well.
MikeH
President
President

747 ants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems strange that you are asking for inspiration for business oportunities? Most people start something because of a hobby, interest or belief in a product or service.

Are you just looking for a quick profit or a long term business venture?

Mike.
DBeavers
Executive PA
Executive PA

74 ants

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: It may depend on your location Reply with quote

Hello Howard,

I couldn't tell from your post or profile what country you are located in. Although the internet allows for sales every where, some online opportunities are better suited for sales within your own country or even your local market.

What works for me in the US, may not work for you at all. In my case, the company that I sell for, both online and off, limits their dealership to US Residents Only. I have helped one Canadian person get a dealership, but he has to drive 15 minutes to cross the US border to pick up his orders. He also has to maintain a U S Post Office box, in addition to having a local address for parcel deliveries.

So, what works for me and hundreds of others in the US, may not even be available to you, depending on your location.

Good luck in finding the right opportunity that will suit your needs.

Dennis
jfslenes
Executive
Executive

193 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Really? Reply with quote

Howard,

"Tired of the same old MLM". First, would that mean tired of all MLM or some other meaning? Second, every "opportunity" is both different and the same at the same time. Isn't it what we do with it that makes the difference? Isn't that why only 5 to 10% of those involved with home based businesses and NWM are measurably successful?

Sorry Howard, my cynicism may show thru this comment. How many forum posts (on this or the many other forums) similar to Howard's have resulted in successfully adding another person to one's existing business? How many emails/answers to such posts even gain a response from the poster/alleged biz seeker?

My reality suggests that there are so many opportunities available online that the real prospects are seeking them via the proactive means at their finger tips. Google, yahoo, classified ads, etc. all yield 100's if not 1000's of opportunities. Since none of us know any details about what, who, how you function, how in the world could anyone here answer with any intelligent ideas?
nRG
Executive
Executive

172 ants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: There is a difference.. Reply with quote

between traditional "old" style MLMs with products in ur garage etc...and recuiting only family..for some stupid non-useful product. The new 3rd wave MLM companies are so vertically integrated you have virtually no paperwork..and essentially the crowed is more younger and diverse. Out of 8000 MLMs in North America only 23 can boast 100 million sustained sales and are registered and legal.

take the time to do your research,
nRG
#1 in Weight Loss-FREE! 30 Day Supply
www.FitnessHealthPro.com
Worlds #1 SuccessBook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
richkid
Executive PA
Executive PA

46 ants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a couple of frinds doing MLM.....they are doing alright, but are still working as well....

why not start a business of your own...there are so many ideas out there, and if your idea is good, is is easy to get capital....
john829
PA
PA

30 ants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you try designing a website and putting it online. If you have a good approache and don't give up during any hard times then you will succeed.
ramon3309
Temp

6 ants

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't quite understand what is meant by the "old MLM stuff". Is there a new way? What is 3rd wave MLM? Sorry, I guess my ignorance really shows. Is it obvious I'm a newbie? Please enlighten me as I have recently joined an MLM biz opportunity. Thanks.
http://www.profitrally.com/members/ramon3309/index.html
karie
Temp

7 ants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: There is a difference.. Reply with quote

nRG wrote:
between traditional "old" style MLMs with products in ur garage etc...and recuiting only family..for some stupid non-useful product. The new 3rd wave MLM companies are so vertically integrated you have virtually no paperwork..and essentially the crowed is more younger and diverse. Out of 8000 MLMs in North America only 23 can boast 100 million sustained sales and are registered and legal.

take the time to do your research,
nRG

Hi~

I'm happy to be with a company that can claim that 100+ million in sales and growing. They have an impeccable reputation with the BBB and many other agencies. Also, the founders of my company put a twist on the traditional MLM scheme. Most multilevel companies begin to pay big bucks only after a representative has built a network that is seven levels deep. The problem is, most reps never get beyond the third level. So our founders took a different approach. Their commissions top out a 63%, but 60% of that is paid for sales made on the first three levels. They turned the pyramid upside down, which gives our independant business owners the chance to build a genuine residual income. Because of this, the dropout rate is way less than with other MLM type companies.

~Karie Very Happy

WATCH These Awesome Videos! Smile Smile
SuccessfulAdvice
Temp

5 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: making money online..be careful but it can bedone... Reply with quote

There are hundreds of ways to make money online! some are legitimate and some are not - it is best to be careful when selecting or spending time on any online business.

However I have been very successful in one particular industry and have made approximately 1500dollars in the last month and I estimate that I will make up to and additional $6,000 USD in the next month or two..very simple process...doesnt require alot of work or time and there is no sponsoring or selling...I wont provide affiliate links or anything of that
sort because I dont want to be accused of spamming, however,if you are interested PM me.
paul
President
President

11706 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to put a downer on everything here, but the reality with MLM is that only a very small minority (if any) actually make money.

I urge anyone thinking of joining MLM schemes to read the many resources that are available to them (the ones that aren't trying to sell to you, I mean) - for example:

http://www.vandruff.com/mlm_FAQ.html
http://www.mlm-thetruth.com
http://www.themlmfile.com
http://www.falseprofits.com/MLM%20Lies.html

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Paul
Old Welsh Guy
President
President

2041 ants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MLM is bloody hard work, and sadly the bulk of schemes tend to put pressure on agents to become consumers. This is normally painted by the moral blackmail of ' if you don't buy them how can you expect others to' or ' to know the product, myou must use the product'. What this does is create an army of agents that consume rather than sell.

There are some good MLM opportunities though, such as Tiscali broadband.
jfslenes
Executive
Executive

193 ants

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Small World Made Smaller by Net Reply with quote

Amazing! The original poster of this thread might well be one of the top people in Direct Matches. Although some claim to be making $$$, they offer no product. It is simply a ponzi scheme. I signed up for the free deal and have 200 people below me - NOT ONE IS A PAID MEMBER, NOT ONE HAS UPGRADED, NOT ONE CAN SEE THE "HUGE" (BS) OPPORTUNITY.

This small world gets smaller every day when you find connections such as Mr. Winwood. If everyone spent a few hours investigating every "opportunity" they come across before the plunk down the dinero, there would be far fewer disappointed buyers.
kipling
Secretary
Secretary

10 ants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always interesting how everyone slanders MLM, but few have ever taken an open minded look at it. Agreed that one should find a company that has stood the test of time and is committed to this country, especially having some flagship remises. I, like many, was 'networked' and went to take a look; I did think that it was something to do with a pyramid - simple ignorance on my part.

I declined to sign up on the spot and went home to thoroughly research what pyramids are, and I researched every claim that the presenter made.

So it turned out that the company was the only one in history to have spent 5 consecutive years in the Dunn and Bradstreet Index, the Fortune 500 and Inc 100 (in the US). It was doing $2.1 Billion and was everywhere.

So now I've been with it for 1 1/2 years and I cannot say that it is 'easy money' - it requires hard work and planning; yet I see many people who are earning a good income from it and many who are very comfortable. The big big money is in the hands of those who have been in the business for a long time (10 years in this country).

I cannot believe, though, the accreditations that the company has gained, as it leaves behind many lesser MLM companies to gain IIP, OFT approval, DSA membership, etc. Few other companies seem bothered to persue these goals, which is possibly why they do not have such a large turnover.

I have been circumspect, yet if you wish to know more then please contact me direct.

www.diamondsgroup.net
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AardvarkBusiness.net Forum Index -> Self-Employment Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Google

Business Forum Sport Forum Travel Forum